Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackyLigar View Post
    i can't imagine that mantle of the world shaper should be removed because it heals for 1 point per minute. the absorption charges can block many types of weapon effects. it's one of few items that can provide a counter to displace or blur, not that items with these things are allowed :/ but could counter some monk buffs.
    Its not removed, its impossible for a lev 6 non-TR to acquire (as stated in great detail already/are you unable to read posts?)
    Reckter: 28 heroic, 3 iconic and 19 eic PLs, now a 17 art/3rog shadar-kai. Anhilliation: 3x wiz/sorc PLs, 13 epic PLs now a dwarf 17barb/3bard. . Vikzor: 2xfvs + 4x epic PL horc 19fvs 1 fighter. Rekter: 3x rog & 1 fighter + 4 epic PLs, h-orc 13 rogue 6 monk 1 druid. Veisha: 3x bard + 4 epic PLs, PDK 16 bard 4 fighter.

Community Member

being that master craftsmanship mods and guild slots aren't on the exclusion list it's a perfectly viable reason.
    Being that teams have to create NEW guilds for their congo characters and master crafting takes all of 50 favor and you have 20 days to gain 50 favor..your points are not even weak, they are double weak. are you trying to find ANYTHING negative you can say about this? why? do you hate that someone is putting on a pvp contest?
    Reckter: 28 heroic, 3 iconic and 19 eic PLs, now a 17 art/3rog shadar-kai. Anhilliation: 3x wiz/sorc PLs, 13 epic PLs now a dwarf 17barb/3bard. . Vikzor: 2xfvs + 4x epic PL horc 19fvs 1 fighter. Rekter: 3x rog & 1 fighter + 4 epic PLs, h-orc 13 rogue 6 monk 1 druid. Veisha: 3x bard + 4 epic PLs, PDK 16 bard 4 fighter.

Let's keep it civil, folks. If someone's trolling the thread, report them rather than respond to them. Thanks.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

The crazyness that is the last two weeks of the semster is finaly over, thank god! So I will be around more in game for the next couple of weeks as we start to get close to cut off time.

The dead line is not to far away so you should be making plans by now if you want to play in the congo bowl. If you or your team needs a hand getting ready just hollar at me or clay we are more then willing and happy to lend a hand.

I would be willing to run a GH 150 favor run for congo bowl players this weekend for those that are intrested. As well as some fast levling to 6 with some shadow crypt runs on my lvl 7 caster.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyt View Post
    Its not removed, its impossible for a lev 6 non-TR to acquire (as stated in great detail already/are you unable to read posts?)
    why would it be impossible when draconic vitality is so easy? agent favor starts at 14, threnal's max level is what, 12?

how are you supposed get all the marks to make master craftsman shards? hmmmm? the crafting issues here, with the current ruleset, favor thalanas home team much too heavily to bother.

i didn't see a guild/tribe/w/e level cap. is there one? if not then why aren't sockets an issue? i've seen guilds hit 55 in one day.
    Last edited by BlackyLigar; 05-02-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

why would it be impossible when draconic vitality is so easy? agent favor starts at 14, threnal's max level is what, 12?

how are you supposed get all the marks to make master craftsman shards? hmmmm? the crafting issues here, with the current ruleset, favor thalanas home team much too heavily to bother.

i didn't see a guild/tribe/w/e level cap. is there one? if not then why aren't sockets an issue? i've seen guilds hit 55 in one day.
    You dont have to be on the quest to get favor, you do have to be on the quest to get the end reward however. Hence why you can get a favor reward from a lvl 14 series, but not an end reward from a lvl 9 series.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Community Member

is threnl a lvl 9? you should still be able to open a lvl9 quest as a lvl 6 even by yourself. are you sure you cannot pick up the quest as lvl6? 3 lvl difference is usualy perfectly fine.

Default signing up!

team: Spaceballs the Team.

member #1 : Donkeycongo .
    member #2 : Icescream . (full name Icescream Mel Ting ).

in the guild: Spaceballs the Guild

server : Thelanis.

alt member spot is still open.
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post

Will have there own tribal name and guild tag separate from normal game play
    ok i got a level 1 guild. and started to level it.. then i stopped and thought. is "separate" from normal game play .mean guild levels 1?
    as once i level the guild it is no longer separate from game play.

i will for now continue on leveling this guild with my alts and if need be a level 1 ill disband and regroup it.
    but please inform me if such thing is needed.
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Tribe Name: Avicii
    Member 1:Wubber
    Member 2:Congochamp

Home server:Thelanis

nice 2 more teams to add!

I wont be able to get into game until tomarow as im going to play poker tonight. But first thing tomarrow I'll confirm you guys when I am able to log in and can get into the game.

eidt: never mind i can log in now server is up, ill do that here in a min then lol
    Last edited by Purgatory; 05-03-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Looks good! both teams are confirmed and are good to go!

Less then a Week to get in and only 11 spots left. So far all teams are from Thelanis!

Other servers seem to be afraid to compete. Thelanis is just to scary with all there mutant butterflys

Last edited by Purgatory; 05-03-2012 at 03:51 PM.

2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
    So far all teams are from Thelanis!

Other servers seem to be afraid to compete.
    That's too bad. Was thinking of putting a TP bounty on the Thelanis teams to hopefully encourage those from the other servers to try and put our boys and girls to shame.
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironforge_Clan View Post
    That's too bad. Was thinking of putting a TP bounty on the Thelanis teams to hopefully encourage those from the other servers to try and put our boys and girls to shame.
    You still can!

There is still 6 days to register and lock in a spot. Someone from anouther server still could join between now and then.

you should go ahead and do just that!

Quote Originally Posted by masterzzan View Post
    is "separate" from normal game play .mean guild levels 1?
    this was not yet answered and i would really like to know.

do we have to be a level 1 guild or not? are guild members allowed to be only the Congo event team?

(and if the reason for level 1 is to make guild slotted item all tiny for fair balance. note that it can be avoided by wearing the item when in a large guild.then leaving the guild and going into the new one while wearing the item.)
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Quote Originally Posted by masterzzan View Post
    this was not yet answered and i would really like to know.

do we have to be a level 1 guild or not? are guild members allowed to be only the Congo event team?

(and if the reason for level 1 is to make guild slotted item all tiny for fair balance. note that it can be avoided by wearing the item when in a large guild.then leaving the guild and going into the new one while wearing the item.)
    This is answered on the first page actually.

no there is no max level for your guild tag to be in... You can farm as much renown as you want on ur lvl 6 congo bowl player toons.... If your farming renown on other toons then ill ask you to remake the guild as Im not promoting how fast you can get other ppl to help you farm renown for your team.

Udpate to prize pool

Prize Pool as of date

Current Total = 20,000 Turbine Points

+ One Winter Wolf will go to the best Congo Player's bio story that ties in how their character or why they are competing at Congo Bowl!

Edit: This list does not include Ironforges 2k tp bounty he has placed on the defeat of any Thelanis teams.
    Last edited by Purgatory; 05-05-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Community Member

Hailing from Gallanda, and wishing I had the time to devote to this: school, work, etc.
    Don't think I'd be available that weekend either. But it sounds like a souped up version of team laser tag, which would be scads of fun... maybe next year. Have fun and good luck to all participants!

Community Member

Default Registering

Tribe: CB Forged in War

#1: Congoiili
    #2: Congoilii

Thanks!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast