Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Do you have any idea how popular epic Gianthold would be? Even with crummy loot like this.

I know this isn't the first time the incomplete epic Tor has leaked onto Lama in some way. Every time it gets a LOT of interest.
    If I remember right Tor was a test bed for Epics, as you said its been leaked on to Lama Land before, and those that have quickly snuck inside before it was disabled have reported it as playable, but the impression I've gotten every time a Dev has talked about it that is far from complete, and something about it being over run CR3 Kobolds in some areas.

As much as the players would love to see it, we probably never will. The upgraded Reavers Fate loot was a discouraging sign for any chances of Epic Tor loot. Who knows, it may happen though. Definitely after the expansion though.

I could probably dig up the quote from somewhere, I don't remember who said it though.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I know this isn't the first time the incomplete epic Tor has leaked onto Lama in some way.
    Some "relics" we'll never see:

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Item:...gonscale_Armor
    http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Item:...onscale_Helmet
    http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Item:...onscale_Helmet
    http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Item:...hained_Soldier

and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Voldomar View Post
    Some "relics" we'll never see:

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Item:...hained_Soldier

and so on...
    Hrm. I should have wished for this, and not for Epic Skyvault Shield, or Epic Ring of Lies, both of which couldn't be spawned by the greatest kobold of them all.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Not meaning to burst any bubbles...

buuuuut...

This is a Lamannia only thing!

Sometimes I get overzealous and pass things out that will never see the light of day!
    Epic GH aside, dragonscale robes/armors could really use some upgrade with the recently added stormreaver seals. Come on, it can't be that hard

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Epic GH aside, dragonscale robes/armors could really use some upgrade with the recently added stormreaver seals. Come on, it can't be that hard
    This this this. for their level they are better than some raid loot, give them an upgrade and make them worthwhile again.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

This would be super cool. The blue armor was great back then (and nice in some situations today) but the others have always been a disappointment which is a shame since they're so cool-looking.

buuuuut...

Sometimes I get overzealous and pass things out that will never see the light of day!
    But a caster-level 10 Shield clickie would just be so awesome if it was real, it might even be ubber enough to feed all the starving children in Africa.

Please, think of the children.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Thumbs down

buuuuut...

A Kobold just broke my heart!
    :'(
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Community Member

At first I asked if any green dragonscale armors have been made yet, but kookie said no. I settled for epic white docent.

Note the 3/day 10 min shield clickies.

These armors, minus the epic slots and with +5, Greater resists vs Superior resists is what the NON-EPIC armors should have been.

As someone above suggested, make the Dragonscale armors upgradable via Reaver Seals turning them into the above.

+5 Heavy Fort, Prot5 with shield clicky? Sounds like decent stuff to me (we have raid/crafted loot that is easier to get and much better than the current dragon armors...)

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

I made that suggestion as well as giving them set bonus with the helmets a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    I made that suggestion as well as giving them set bonus with the helmets a while back.
    Good idea, +1

Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post

"Be good, if you can't be good then be good at it."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NexEverto View Post
    Who knows, it may happen though. Definitely after the expansion though.
    Nope. Turbine is already planning another expansion. GH Epic would not generate enough revenue to be worked on and released. Unless they charged a seperate fee to access the epic portions this wont ever happen. same with vale.

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    Nope. Turbine is already planning another expansion. GH Epic would not generate enough revenue to be worked on and released. Unless they charged a seperate fee to access the epic portions this wont ever happen. same with vale.
    I was more implying we wouldn't see it (if there was ever going to be a chance) until any of the expansion(s) are done. I doubt we'll ever see it however, I wouldn't hold my breath to see it, and the only way I think we ever would see it is if some renegade Dev broke off from Turbine and formed their own super hero (villain depending on what side of the fence your sitting on) Dev Team called Hydropower and secretly developed Epic Gainthold and hacked Turbine's servers to put the content in.

You see my point now?
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    They don't just make money from pack sales. They'd get the money from SP pots, raise cakes, and indirectly from various Hearts of Wood (how many of those were sold to people looking to tank epic LOB, or to respec a monk now that Alchemical Wraps exist)?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see them revisit this after the expansion, especially with the level of interest that comes up every time there's some slipup related to the (unfinished but playable) epic Tor.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by quickgrif View Post
    Soturi . Ghallanda Rerolled
    [7/18/2012 12:22:24 AM] D. H.: i mean, i'm not as experienced as, say, a vegas hooker, but i can confidently say that you're a lot more aggressive than like 90% of the guys i've been with.

my guess is that this will arrive SOON TM

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Shiny things are shiny.

Founder

They look pretty nice, but IDK for min level 20. I'm thinking of just the "easy" armors that seem much better:

Epic Robe of Shadows
    Epic Duelists Leathers
    Epic Cavalry Plate

I guess the Dragonhide look nicer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12