Default April 13 20% sale is bugged.

I recently purchased packs, given that the DDO store showed them on sale (20% off).

Bought Gianthold, VoN and Deleras. However DDO store did not discounted the 20% on either Gianthold nor Deleras. Making me pay the full price.

However it did work for VoN.

I have a fried who also encountered the same issue when purchasing Necro II.

Be advised.
    Azsure - Thelanis

Today is April 12th.

Delera's 20% off?
    I'm still new at this "helping" stuff.

Amanita

I do believe the sale start and stop is based on the Store's Date and Time. Which I believe is based off of the Eastern Standard Time Time Zone. That puts you about 8 hours early in your purchase attempts.

Hopefully, you decided that since it wasn't showing the discount, that you decided to wait and just report your findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    I do believe the sale start and stop is based on the Store's Date and Time. Which I believe is based off of the Eastern Standard Time Time Zone. That puts you about 8 hours early in your purchase attempts.

Hopefully, you decided that since it wasn't showing the discount, that you decided to wait and just report your findings.
    Nah he did, ignorance is bliss.
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

I know what date it is, thank you.

My point is:
    The DDO store SHOWED the 20% discount on the packs, yet it charged the full cost w/o the discounts applied.
    On Gianthold and Deleras.

However it did charge the proper price on VoN with a 20% discount.

It's not a time issue.
    It's an advertising issue, why would it say a pack costs 20% less (in the DDO store) then charge full price?.

'Delera's 20% off?'
    Store says it is.
    Azsure - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post

It was showing the discount, that's my problem.

Yet on my email receipt it charged full price.

I had no idea the Sale started on the 13th until I encountered the issue, I just oppened the DDO store and saw the packs on sale, and got excited... too much if you ask me :P.
    Azsure - Thelanis