Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

For me, this xp bonus boost was an ideal way to look/work out which feats I must use to get my Khyber Ranger into the wanted path of the Arcane Archer.
    It turned out that I indeed seem to have to sacrifice a feat there.

Unhappy Mass Lag/Latency

so i finnaly got things set up today, got my toons copyed over ( all 5) and ready for next event. Haved had MASSIVE latency issues. Has this been normal since U13 patch2 upload, or is it just today? i normmaly don't worry about it as latency happens very rarely for me (can't recall the last time before today). but my server has shut down 5 times in just a few hours today O_o. kinda crazy.

Only time I have much issue is during the events. And 85% is my PC graphics are junk on it..
    Sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by lilPatton View Post
    so i finnaly got things set up today, got my toons copyed over ( all 5) and ready for next event. Haved had MASSIVE latency issues. Has this been normal since U13 patch2 upload, or is it just today? i normmaly don't worry about it as latency happens very rarely for me (can't recall the last time before today). but my server has shut down 5 times in just a few hours today O_o. kinda crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepsalot View Post
    Only time I have much issue is during the events. And 85% is my PC graphics are junk on it..
    Sleeps
    I have hit a few stops that seemed "sticky" but I can't reliably reproduce it. Most of my time on Lam right now is playing "hide and seek" with my 4 year-old. He likes running and jumping around the Harbor, the Marketplace and House Cannith. I figure that is still testing things out.

The specific spot I last remember is the top of the 1st set of stairs from the Marketplace in House C...rubber-banded 3 or 4 times like a bugged ladder, but couldn't seem to make it happen all the time.
    Last edited by MartinusWyllt; 04-17-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I have hit a few stops that seemed "sticky" but I can't reliably reproduce it. Most of my time on Lam right now is playing "hide and seek" with my 4 year-old. He likes running and jumping around the Harbor, the Marketplace and House Cannith. I figure that is still testing things out.

The specific spot I last remember is the top of the 1st set of stairs from the Marketplace in House C...rubber-banded 3 or 4 times like a bugged ladder, but couldn't seem to make it happen all the time.

thats awsome . My 3yr old once made it out of a tavern in the market, found his way to house K and then the Fens and was killing mobs all on his own. we only stepped away for a minute O_o. and im with you, it's still testing and teaching at the same time . I think we should get bonuse store points for raising future DDO players to help keep them in buisness HAHAHAHAHA.

thanks for the input guys, must just be a bad day to play

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I am wondering if we'd leveled to 5 the usual way if that button would have had been there. I'll see about getting that fixed next time I'm around when the devs are.
    I think it would have been. Our guild levelled to 5 in the first hour or so that lamannia was up and I immediately sent invites using the button.

Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    To everyone who has come out to one of our events this is for you:
    internet-high-five
    Would you just accept a sneak-hump as a "you're welcome"?
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    Would you just accept a sneak-hump as a "you're welcome"?
    after setting off the charge on the house D tower it would only be appropriate.

Community Member

Question Anyone get any points on LIVE yet?

Anyone seen anything?
    Anyone heard anything?
    Much like the notice of "every 2 days" not including last Sat/Sun, I'm just wondering if it's another waste...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    4/18 - 7pm to 10pm in Upper/Lower Necro and Ataraxia's Haven

4/20 - 10am to 1pm in the Twelve, Meridia, and Lordsmarch Plaza
    See above. Different times, different places. They are there now (Wednesday the 18th).

Talking

Woooooo, Party!

I'll be there with my best and shiniest crystals.

More to come!
    I will be there

Dev Events for this week - all times are Eastern (GMT-4)

4/16 - 5pm to 8pm in House K and House J

4/18 - 7pm to 10pm in Upper/Lower Necro and Ataraxia's Haven

More to come!
    Im sure this has been sead, but I'll ask anyways because I dont want to look through all the posts

Are there going to be any times for people who are up at night ? (in North America)

Something inbetween 12pm - 8am or around that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Delssar View Post
    Im sure this has been sead, but I'll ask anyways because I dont want to look through all the posts

Are there going to be any times for people who are up at night ? (in North America)

Something inbetween 12pm - 8am or around that time?
    You know, the dev also have to sleep :P

Xalekk - 18pal/2rog Xalek - 18barb/2rog
    Xalekia - 18Rng/1Mnk/1Rog Alekian - 12wiz/6mnk/2ftr
    Cynvan - 18Clr/2Mnk Aleathiel - 20 sorc

Post underdark Questions

I was just wondering (and i think i already know the answer) if the Underdark expansion will be made available to every one on lamania or do u still need to buy it to access it on Lam??? will druid be available to buy with store points in the store or is it only available if u buy the expansion as well ??? i know u have to buy it to access them on live, no question there, but wondering about Lamania. thanks in advance

Community Member

I was just wondering (and i think i already know the answer) if the Underdark expansion will be made available to every one on lamania or do u still need to buy it to access it on Lam??? will druid be available to buy with store points in the store or is it only available if u buy the expansion as well ??? i know u have to buy it to access them on live, no question there, but wondering about Lamania. thanks in advance
    It was announced Lammania will be closed to the public after the current Patch 2 month-long testing. The assumption is that it will become the close beta-server for MotU. Those that pre-ordered by March 31st are supposed to have access and it is probable that there will be another way for others to get access.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

2015 DDO Players Council Shoemaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    To be clear you have a chance of getting points. There will be multiple winners every day, I have many many codes at my disposal, I plan on having none at the end of the month.
    And no, just showing up is all that is required, but we would love it if you did things. Anything really.
    Does testing to see if the AFK boot inactive timers are working as intended count as "anything"?
    DDOwiki.com sysop ---- ShoeMaker - talk - email
    Cannith - ShoeMaker - SwampBat - ShoeHealz - ShoeSoulz - BatSwamp - ShoeStatz -- Argonnessen - ShoeMaker - SwampBat

Community Member

Exclamation freaky glitch

ok, so im running tests on a build im trying, and while out in the Cerulean hills every thing was running fine untill i came out of the cave by the :free lady aradell" querst, or whatever her name is. at first i thought i rolled my scoll wheel but when i moved it i realized i was invisible. Not even a shadowy out line, all i am is a longbow running around and when i shoot it stays in the carrying position. mobs can sence me however but when they shoot at me nothing registars, but i can kill them. All very interesting

Community Member

Exclamation freaky glitch part 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrMime View Post
    ok, so im running tests on a build im trying, and while out in the Cerulean hills every thing was running fine untill i came out of the cave by the :free lady aradell" querst, or whatever her name is. at first i thought i rolled my scoll wheel but when i moved it i realized i was invisible. Not even a shadowy out line, all i am is a longbow running around and when i shoot it stays in the carrying position. mobs can sence me however but when they shoot at me nothing registars, but i can kill them. All very interesting
    i was unable to replicate this effect sadly. I went to the quickfoot hideout cave and every thing came back to normal game visuals. i came out of cave and ran over to the small cavern buy the quest, went in and came out and every thing is working normal O_O.

went back a 3rd time after letting things reset. Still no replication after killing every thing in the cave, hmm -_-
    Last edited by MrMime; 04-21-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Community Member

Post Build Question??

any input would be welcome but esspecialy if a dev could clerify this for me as well that would be awsome .

I have a lv20 elf artificer and have taken the arcane archer pestige line as well as battle engineer. Now, arti weapon buffs apply to multiple weapons and even to other toons weapons: examples- insightful damage apply's to "crossbows or one handed melee weapons held by the user. or Deadly weapon "your targets weapons deal and additional..." as per the discriptor for each effect.

Now, the arcane archer buffs apply's only to self as they should, AND, i know that arrow is in the title but, all of the buff discriptions for the arcane archer begin with "Imbues all MISSILES that you fire with..."

so my question is: shouldn't arcane archer imbuements apply to ALL missile types (daggers, axes, stars, xbows, ect...) used by the character and not just arrows, OR, does having ARROW in the title for each effect overide what is said in the accual discription????

i just find this interesting that i can use my arti buffs on my longbows but not my AA buffs on my Xbows (aren't bolt's just shorter and slightly thicker arrows O_o) and so i thought i would put this out for feedback . thanks in advabce
    Last edited by MrMime; 04-21-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I'm no Dev but up to this point any account based purchase/status has carried over to Lamannia. I.E. if you are VIP on live your VIP on Lamannia. If your not VIP whatever adventure packs you have purchased on live you have access to on Lamannia. So it stands to reason that if you purchase the Underdark expansion it will be available to you on Lamannia. If you think about it we are still logging into Lamannia with our same account user and password.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast