Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by assimilateur View Post
    Seeing as how the objective here is to gather crystals or kill a boss, not wait out the clock, I don't see how that comparison holds water. In timed quests you also get your rewards and completions after completing the objective, not after the time runs out.
    I was just pointing out that since the quest (challenge) isn't "Finished" until the timer runs out, that the timer is the primary objective even though it isn't listed as such.

In any quest, if you recall out before you get the "Finished" button then you didn't really complete it and challenges are no different in that regard.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    I was just pointing out that since the quest (challenge) isn't "Finished" until the timer runs out, that the timer is the primary objective even though it isn't listed as such.
    I guess those are the mechanics, but they sound pretty pointless if you ask me. Whom would it hurt if the challenge just cashed you out the moment you left, taking the current number of stars and points into account?

Quote Originally Posted by assimilateur View Post
    I guess those are the mechanics, but they sound pretty pointless if you ask me. Whom would it hurt if the challenge just cashed you out the moment you left, taking the current number of stars and points into account?
    What about the challenges where one of the objectives is to keep the kobolds alive? Allowing you to quit early would make this objective easier in some cases.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    Allowing you to quit early would make this objective easier in some cases.
    Good point, forgot about that. But maybe that can be worked out somehow, like only making that objective count if you wait out the clock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12