Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Default The "I Missed PAX East But Still Want Cool Swag" Winter Wolf Pup Giveaway!

UPDATED 4/10/12: OUR GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! Thank you everyone, and have fun! Congratulations to our winners!

We know that some of you just can't make it to our cool booth at PAX East, so we set aside some swag to give away!

We've got five codes to give away for a free Winter Wolf Pup creature companion! To enter, simply post a comment in this thread before 5pm Eastern on April 10th, 2012 answering the question:

"What would you do if Lolth asked for your vote?"

We'll pick five random winners after 5pm Eastern on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012! This is open to anyone who is able to post in this thread on the forums. Only one comment is accepted, posting multiple times will not increase your chances of success. Instructions will be sent to the winners to explain how to redeem the product code.

Good luck!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Lolth does not ask for votes, she tells you 'You're voting for me' and if you disobey I hope your sword is sharpened.
    Aeolwind (5/12) - 18 Sorc/1 Art | Melisandria - 20 Fighter SD | Anlona - 20 cleric RS

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Loth doesn't care about my vote, so i would make something up on the fly and then run very fast
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

I would ask her to clarify her position on the wisdom of conducting an extradimensional invasion given the current domestic financial chaos in the Underdark.

Presumably I would then commence screaming for the rest of my short life.
    Moved to Guild Wars 2

I would use my diplomacy skill to negotiate. She might be asking for one vote but bards are master manipulators. Why stop at one if she's in the market for votes and I can supply so many more?

Do a write-in but spell it Lloth and confuse the **** out of everybody.
    "You know how sometimes when you’re drifting off to sleep you feel that jolt, like you were falling and caught yourself at the last second? It’s nothing to be concerned about, it’s usually just the parasite adjusting its grip." -David Wong

Stutter utter nonsense, perhaps pee myself, and then probably choke on my inability to form words because Lolth would get impatient with waiting, decide that I should have answered right away, and then cast some awful spell that would make my tongue fatten in my mouth until it clogged my throat so I couldn't breathe.

Community Member MaximumCharisma's Avatar

A big tear would build up in the corner of my eye..."Oh Lolth my Queen, Weaver of Chaos! You really do care what I think!"
    Yusif and Secondlife of Sarlona

Default If she bothered to ask..

My go-to answer is "What do i get for my support?"..followed by attempting to flee and hoping against hope that I actually could still move at all.

Hero

I would scream like a little girl, beg for mercy, distract her by saying "Look over there, it's a Dragon!!!" then run away with the Indiana Jones theme playing in the background.

I would tell Lolth she could get my vote as long as Palin is not on the ticket with her. I would be very interested to hear her position on healthcare in any case.

Community Member

T-T-Teleport back to the Harbor and get a strong drink. I thought NOT buying the Expansion-Pack would keep me safe from her...

Who am I to question a god? I would do as ordered!

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Vote for Vulkoor instead, yea, I went there.
    The poster formerly known as San'tar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Don't make me pull this forum over and come back there

I would vote immediately knowing what she could do with my miserable life if I refused to or took too much time.
    The Ashen, Riedra (now Khyber) ~ Raika halfling rog20 ~ Carolanne human brd20 ~ Coriza drow wiz20 ~ Alexandra elf rgr20 ~ Samara human ftr20 ~ Zaretta human clr20 ~ Katina elf brb20 ~ Carelle human pal20 ~ Nathalya halfling mnk20 ~ Rosanna elf fvs20 ~ Venusia halfling ftr20 ~ Kristina human sor20 ~ Nausikaa halfling rog13 ~ Carietta halfling rog1/rgr9/mnk1

Forget that, its not my fight, I would leave and go somewhere where the abbot would never...

Oh wait.... Different quest.

Soon realize that i was not the prince of darkness, nor is my cleric prepared to fight that of lolth. As a result i would simply look at her and scream sharon.

I would offer her some humas, as she is a goddess of Chaos and that's all goddesses of Chaos really want.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

I'd research her qualifications, read up on her platform, and... who am I kidding, I'd be scared witless, and probably just do whatever she said.

If she asked for my vote, I'd probably have some sort of nervous breakdown. Having imaginary things talk to you is a sure sign of needing some serious help.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast