Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

So he is Metacarpel?

Damn, never thought I hurt his feelings with killing him once or twice while I was bored in pvp ^^
    But yeah, it is known that alot kids pvp and immeadeatly rage after having lost a fight, one of the main reasons why I still rarely pvp, unless some planned fights with good friends under strict rules...

Life goes on meta, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by sumptingwong View Post
    ePC time isn't ALL that great, but it is nice to get a token in 12 minutes.
    Running eVon6 is pointless now due to the SoS nerf (It is still decent, but IMO Alchemical are ALOT better) and getting currency (FRDs).
    MA is like one of the easiest and most fun raids ever! I hope you can run it frequently!
    LoB... ok you got me there, I am not brave enough to PuG it with all the tards running around that try to break the pillars by swimming out in the water.

And he is Metacarpal, the most fun Arti EVAAAAAA! He causes drama faster than Soturi can die!
    Note he is one of those tards that tries to break pillars, although i doubt he has ever seen a successful normal run of lob... and weng hit me up sometime i might hold your hand through a lob.... i still need a refined air for my monks wraps...

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    So he is Metacarpel?

Damn, never thought I hurt his feelings with killing him once or twice while I was bored in pvp ^^
    But yeah, it is known that alot kids pvp and immeadeatly rage after having lost a fight, one of the main reasons why I still rarely pvp, unless some planned fights with good friends under strict rules...

Life goes on meta, get over it.
    Actually i really dont care about the pvp in this game because it is more or less non existent, the fact that you can dot ppl in the pit is good for you... but srsly get out of the pit and try running some of the content that takes a modicum of skill to run... then you might have something to brag about or be worthy of joining one of my parties(although i doubt it, there are few who are worthy)...

Quote Originally Posted by sumptingwong View Post
    MA is like one of the easiest and most fun raids ever! I hope you can run it frequently!
    LoB... ok you got me there, I am not brave enough to PuG it with all the tards running around that try to break the pillars by swimming out in the water.
    Ooh good reminder I need to flag my rogue for these ... maybe I'll do that today.

And he is Metacarpal, the most fun Arti EVAAAAAA! He causes drama faster than Soturi can die!
    Yeah but now Soturi is meta's pet, can Soturi truly ever die?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post

Yeah but now Soturi is meta's pet, can Soturi truly ever die?
    that is where teh play dead trick comes in handy, my pet always wins the soturi award!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MownDown View Post
    Actually i really dont care about the pvp in this game because it is more or less non existent, the fact that you can dot ppl in the pit is good for you... but srsly get out of the pit and try running some of the content that takes a modicum of skill to run... then you might have something to brag about or be worthy of joining one of my parties(although i doubt it, there are few who are worthy)...
    Few worthy to join ur raids? Prolly the reason why u don't get em done, u try to 6-man em and then u fail urself
    Btw, need the refined air? For yer monk? I got my refined water which is WAY better for wraps IMO.

I don't want to join your parties, see no reason why I would want to wipe...
    U ask me whether I ever completed LoB? Better question would be if I ever wiped. Yes it happened: once when the other healer couldn't kee himself/tank alive, and once on hard because we had to shortman it with some1 afk and some1 who already started it.

No I ask you,did u ever succesfully do a shroud normal? If there are 3 players I'd see failing a norm shroud with their group, you would be one of em definatly.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MownDown View Post
    Actually i really dont care about the pvp in this game because it is more or less non existent, the fact that you can dot ppl in the pit is good for you... but srsly get out of the pit and try running some of the content that takes a modicum of skill to run...
    Only cn repeat what's already said on this one: Some kids feelings got hurt when he died in PVP...

I would just like to thank you both for this thread (and for Budstein gimpy day, without it this thread wouldnt exist in the first place)! I always envied all the other servers because they always have fun threads like this one! PLEASE keep up the discussion and please devs dont delete our posts, dont be party ......... and let us have fun!

Thanks in advance,
    Black, trying to bring Drama to Ghallanda, one thread at a time!
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmoors View Post
    I would just like to thank you both for this thread (and for Budstein gimpy day, without it this thread wouldnt exist in the first place)! I always envied all the other servers because they always have fun threads like this one! PLEASE keep up the discussion and please devs dont delete our posts, dont be party ......... and let us have fun!

Thanks in advance,
    +1 for you ^^

SOS wasnt nerfed, that's a misunderstanding due to poor developer wording regarding deadly weapons. the sos now is the same esos from a year ago. deadly weapons is what got nerfed, but they nerfed that too and now its force damage, 1d8 regardless of weapon type.

also, i dont die a lot because im bad, im dying a lot because i have the strong suspicion Spawn Screen is going to become extremely important in coming updates and i want people to get into the habit of using it (i test every quest to see if they spawn wraiths)
    Soturi . Ghallanda Rerolled
    [7/18/2012 12:22:24 AM] D. H.: i mean, i'm not as experienced as, say, a vegas hooker, but i can confidently say that you're a lot more aggressive than like 90% of the guys i've been with.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmoors View Post

Thanks in advance,
    i try as well... but some ppl just deserved to be ridiculed mercilessly(or as much as the stringent turbine forums mods will allow us to) alrdy had one post deleted and frankly i am surprised and saddened that i have yet to receive an infraction for anything i have said... especially the herpaderp and tard comments...

Talking

One particular time I was tanking Horoth, and as soon as one party goer typed into chat: "Go Fugly, go!!" I got banished because I spaced putting on my boots.

It was the only time I have ever banished and now Im usually the one typing "boots on" in party chat.

It happens. No biggie.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12