Community Member

Default Drunken Raid Runs Sat 04/07@ 9 Eastern 6 Pacific

LFM will go up at about fifteen minutes before raid time and it will just say reserved send your forum name. Make sure you send your forum name before you join as I may not know all of you by your toon names.

Make sure you're ready to DQ2 as we won't run DQ1 during the drunken raid night

As usual the people who have ran it in the past get first dibs until Friday. Then it's open to anyone. You can sign up now even if your new to the runs and I'll put you on the reserve list. If it hasn't filled by Friday I'll move you to the main list. Also if the main list is full feel free to sign up for the reserve list as there's always a no show or two and if there isn't there's always 1-2 people who end up passing out within the 1st hour from too many shots.

We run the basic raid stuff Reaver, VOD, Shroud, Hound, etc. then we start the rotation all over again. Switch toons as needed. The rules are as follows. Novice level people do shots of their choice before & after every quest and drink their drink of choice along the way. Advanced level people do the same but they also do shots as we go thru ANY portal. That's the portals in every part of the Shroud all the ones in the sub on the way to Hound/VOD etc. The main rule is have fun and prepare to fail a raid or two at some point once we get too drunk. Once that happens there's no finger pointing or yelling. We just laugh at how stupid and drunk we are and rerun it.

The only other rule is the tapout rule. If you get so drunk that you've passed out at the keyboard, became so beligerant that you're offending 3 or more people and they let me know via PM. Then we will tap you out since you're too drunk to tap yourself out. This doesn't mean you're not welcome back next week it just means yuo win at DDO drunken raid night this week and your prize is a smoking hangover in the morning, but you're welcome back the following week with no hard feelings.

1. Eric
    2. Nancy
    3. Brett
    4. Frenchy
    5. Char
    6. MadBogart.
    7. Lenny
    8. Tiffany

Reserves: Warhulk, Maxwell,
    Last edited by Beer_Dude; 04-06-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

Im in.
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

Put me on reserves please.

Char says please add her. She is in the hospital right now but will be home tomorrow some time so she will have time to recover. She had issues with her blood sugars dropping too low for a couple days in a row so they admitted her to get it back up and stabalized. Seems to be doing good now so they will release her tomorrow assuming nothing changes between now and then. She said to let Bret know what was going on but I don't know who that is so hoping you can pass the message on Erik. Thanks.

Ben
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Community Member

I am in, get me a beer already!
    "If you wish to keep believing in free will, you won't force me to answer that question" -Krunch
    Zoumzoum Monk, Zoumshhhh Rog, Zoumboum Bard, Zoumklak Art, Zoumzoumette Rgr, Dgpidk Ftr/Pal, Endymon Ftr, Jamayarr Clrc, Fwoush Wiz, DeathbySnoo Snoo Brb

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

Quote Originally Posted by Zigana View Post
    Char says please add her. She is in the hospital right now but will be home tomorrow some time so she will have time to recover. She had issues with her blood sugars dropping too low for a couple days in a row so they admitted her to get it back up and stabalized. Seems to be doing good now so they will release her tomorrow assuming nothing changes between now and then. She said to let Bret know what was going on but I don't know who that is so hoping you can pass the message on Erik. Thanks.

Ben
    Hey Ben I appreciate that brother. I hope she is doing ok.

Cheers

Bret
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

Default new to your raids

I'd like to join, but I've only got one character that's available for the majority of the raids. Is there a more complete list of the raids you run so that I can make sure I'm prepared?

- tasker
    Last edited by madbogart; 04-05-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: clarification
    -- at least, that's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcath View Post
    PUG was disbanding, everyone jumped out then I saw this:
    (Party): Wyoh is now the party leader.

Community Member

Default I'll put you on the list

Quote Originally Posted by madbogart View Post
    I'd like to join, but I've only got one character that's available for the majority of the raids. Is there a more complete list of the raids you run so that I can make sure I'm prepared?

- tasker
    Be ready to run TOD, DQ2, Reaver, Hound, & Shroud. That's the usual rotation and make sure you've already pre ran DQ1 as we don't do it during the drunken raids.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

I do not have the boots ready for ToD (but am flagged for the raid). If that disqualifies me for joining, I understand.

Other than that, my character is ready to go for the others.
    Last edited by madbogart; 04-05-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by madbogart View Post
    I do not have the boots ready for ToD (but am flagged for the raid). If that disqualifies me for joining, I understand.

Other than that, my character is ready to go for the others.
    Between all of us, we have the mats to help you get booted. Just ask when you hit the LFM
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Community Member

Default This

Between all of us, we have the mats to help you get booted. Just ask when you hit the LFM
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    this
    Many awesomes and thanks to the all of you. Then I will see you on Saturday at raid time.

- tasker.

Probably not gonna be getting drunk right before Easter. Put me on reserves though in case I change my mind and do beginner's rules. Also, try not to fail this week

Whew, finally got signed into the forums. Ok, plz add Tiffani to the roster for this weeks run. Thanks

I can see Russ.. I mean Turbine HQ from my front porch

Been DQ flagging a few toons just in case I'm home at that time
    ........................................... I <3 22/7
    Sassy, Babbette, Migette, Snip, Phatass, Bimbette, Sassette, Wentch, Duelingbanjo, Jaillbait, Sticki *WARNING* ALL PM'S ARE OPEN TO POSTING *WARNING*
    When asking for buffs, always ask for the Axer Package

Community Member

Default Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by uhgungawa View Post
    Been DQ flagging a few toons just in case I'm home at that time
    It's been a while since we've ran together. It would be fun to hear your funny remarks.