Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Default What after the expansion?

A simple question, I couldn't find answer for (sorry it it was asked/answered):

Are devs going to abandom Eberron for FR?
    Will (and if yes, when) there will be more Eberron quests?

They're not going to abandon Eberron. It wouldn't surprise me if the first update after the expansion hits contains more FR content, but we're still waiting for a continuation of Shavarath and possible Truthful One adventure!

They talk about it some here..Sleeps
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/02...-the-underdar/

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    A simple question, I couldn't find answer for (sorry it it was asked/answered):

Are devs going to abandom Eberron for FR?
    Will (and if yes, when) there will be more Eberron quests?

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I was little afraid, they migth want to abandom Eberron, and turn quests to be based on FR, just to make more cash on FR fans.
    Please, tell me I'm just paranoid

More VAST & MYSTERIOUS™ I’m afraid.

Seriously though, abandoning Eberron would be a clear admission that they are a noob GM. (Yes, if your GM tries to cut out on a gameworld that they insisted on using. Then they are a noob.)
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Esserbe View Post
    They're not going to abandon Eberron. It wouldn't surprise me if the first update after the expansion hits contains more FR content, but we're still waiting for a continuation of Shavarath and possible Truthful One adventure!
    This.
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.