Default Looking for some thoughts

I have a WF level 20 cleric and a human level 20 bard I am looking at TRing. One I will do soon and the other wait for druid class this summer. I enjoyed leveling these two to cap, but I just do not enjoy them at cap.....and they aren't survivable in epics or raids harder then normal shroud.

The first question is which past life would benefit a druid more? Bard or cleric? I realise we don't have all the details on druid yet.

The second is I am looking at 3 types of builds for the TR I will be doing soon....a blitz, monster, or 12/6/2 fighter/pally/rogue.

I found these builds:

blitz - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=264744
    monster - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=172630

However, niether is very current. I would prefer a blitz or fighter/pally/rogue over the monster....but....any suggested builds I could look at for idea's would be a huge help.

Goals I am looking for:
    1) Self sufficent
    2) Either near top DPS or good DPS and decent AC (65+)
    3) Evasion that actually has the saves to back it up
    4) At least a little open lock if not ok trap skills (mainly for leveling).

Thank you
    Last edited by Bargol; 04-02-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    I have a WF level 20 cleric and a human level 20 bard I am looking at TRing. One I will do soon and the other wait for druid class this summer. I enjoyed leveling these two to cap, but I just do not enjoy them at cap.....and they aren't survivable in epics or raids harder then normal shroud.

The first question is which past life would benefit a druid more? Bard or cleric? I realise we don't have all the details on druid yet.

The second is I am looking at 3 types of builds for the TR I will be doing soon....a blitz, monster, or 12/6/2 fighter/pally/rogue.

I found these builds:

blitz - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=264744
    monster - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=172630

However, niether is very current. I would prefer a blitz or fighter/pally/rogue over the monster....but....any suggested builds I could look at for idea's would be a huge help.

Goals I am looking for:
    1) Self sufficent
    2) Either near top DPS or good DPS and decent AC (65+)
    3) Evasion that actually has the saves to back it up
    4) At least a little open lock if not ok trap skills (mainly for leveling).

Thank you
    1) Self sufficent. I know you hate monks so to me this means Blue Bar.
    2) Either near top DPS or good DPS and decent AC (65+). To me this means Barb or Fighter. You have done the Bard thing. FVS is good but not "top".
    3) Evasion that actually has the saves to back it up. Tough one. Does IR count?
    4) At least a little open lock if not ok trap skills (mainly for leveling). To me this means at least 2 levels Rogue.

fighter/pally/rogue seems like a good choice. I would also look at the Helf Dil for Cleric. This could work as a level 10 cleric can scroll/wand enough to BYOH. The skill points you would have put into UMD can go to OL/DD. Just a though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

Quote Originally Posted by DaSawks View Post
    1) Self sufficent. I know you hate monks so to me this means Blue Bar.
    2) Either near top DPS or good DPS and decent AC (65+). To me this means Barb or Fighter. You have done the Bard thing. FVS is good but not "top".
    3) Evasion that actually has the saves to back it up. Tough one. Does IR count?
    4) At least a little open lock if not ok trap skills (mainly for leveling). To me this means at least 2 levels Rogue.

fighter/pally/rogue seems like a good choice. I would also look at the Helf Dil for Cleric. This could work as a level 10 cleric can scroll/wand enough to BYOH. The skill points you would have put into UMD can go to OL/DD. Just a though.
    Thanks for the thoughts.

I don't hate monks I just hate how clickie intensive they are....so monk as a minor class mix wouldn't be bad.

Any suggested builds you have found that seem current?

I have done a few searches on the forum and have had trouble finding current builds.