Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Nice job..

Gotta ask tho.. What IS the trick to a fast maze of madness? Always takes me forever - even when dualling with my friend, so I end up skipping it till I favor grind before a tr.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrst.grok View Post
    Nice job..

Gotta ask tho.. What IS the trick to a fast maze of madness? Always takes me forever - even when dualling with my friend, so I end up skipping it till I favor grind before a tr.
    Knowing it in and out, and being able to nuke the mobs so fast that they are a non-issue. Assign who is on what lever and do it the same way every time.

It is one of those quests that a TR-zerg group can do in 2-3min what a less knowledgeable group can literally take 10x as long.

Also, even on elite you don't really need a trapper, can pull levers and hop back before they impale, so that you can move on while trapper gets the % bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    Knowing it in and out, and being able to nuke the mobs so fast that they are a non-issue. Assign who is on what lever and do it the same way every time.

It is one of those quests that a TR-zerg group can do in 2-3min what a less knowledgeable group can literally take 10x as long.

Also, even on elite you don't really need a trapper, can pull levers and hop back before they impale, so that you can move on while trapper gets the % bonus.
    Dammit! Was hoping for a short cut

Quote Originally Posted by fyrst.grok View Post
    first rule of fightclub is...

Nice guide, +1 to you. But id really like to know how do you find opener for quests such as bloody crypt, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cupuacu View Post
    Nice guide, +1 to you. But id really like to know how do you find opener for quests such as bloody crypt, etc.
    Someone that is in the right chapter of the chain is in your group.
    The person enters the quest.
    You go in and get the xp, but no journal completion.

I think it is. Is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    This is Dungeons and Dragons Online, not classical Greek mythology.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    I am admin. I don't need HPs

Quote Originally Posted by jejeba86 View Post
    Someone that is in the right chapter of the chain is in your group.
    The trouble is find someone that is in the right chapter.

The trouble is find someone that is in the right chapter.
    Usually people create a new account just to do it.

You can farm the favor using your toons, then buy the packs you want to do it, and then flag the new account character for the quests you'll always want ready, and leave it there, never completing or playing again with this char.

By the way, I think I'll do some math to see if it's worthy for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    This is Dungeons and Dragons Online, not classical Greek mythology.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    I am admin. I don't need HPs

Hero

I have characters that are quest openers. I swap to them, my group enters, then I swap back to my TR toon.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by LFKnowledge View Post
    I completed Library of Threnal on E, and tried to abandon to do it on H. It would not let me.

(Error): You can't abandon the quest while on this goal.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Running a quest chain like this with several people, only have one of them on the quest objective at a time. That way you can easily swap between quest difficulties. That's how we do all difficulties in a quest chain like Delera's.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Community Member

I don't think a TR-zerg group can do this in 2-3 minutes without using the shortcut. Are you saying you do it in 2m without using the shortcut?

Quote Originally Posted by fyrst.grok
    There is one. And there's a YouTube video of it.

mt
    ~Juggles~

I would like to add that for Frame Work you can also get the (Optional) Do not let the minotaurs raise the alarm (25% of base XP) by killing the 2 runts at the end while the Medusa and Chieftain are still talking. Then the alarm isn't sounded (providing you don't get too close to any runts getting to the end). This adds another avg of 1k without adding any time to the quest completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbosilk View Post
    I would like to add that for Frame Work you can also get the (Optional) Do not let the minotaurs raise the alarm (25% of base XP) by killing the 2 runts at the end while the Medusa and Chieftain are still talking. Then the alarm isn't sounded (providing you don't get too close to any runts getting to the end). This adds another avg of 1k without adding any time to the quest completion.
    I just use the wand to stone the pair of em. Kills two birds with one...well...

/throw tarp over self.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Running a quest chain like this with several people, only have one of them on the quest objective at a time. That way you can easily swap between quest difficulties. That's how we do all difficulties in a quest chain like Delera's.
    Any chance to get a more detailed how-to?
    Thanks in advance
    If you can't choose your own forum name, Turbine will choose one for you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decidophobia View Post
    Any chance to get a more detailed how-to?
    Thanks in advance
    Example for Deleras part 2 xp farm:
    Whole group picks up chain and runs part 1 on elite. One person turns the quest in and advances the chain. Whole group runs part 2 elite. Another person then turns part 1 in and advances their chain. Whole group runs and likely window farms part 2 hard. Third person then turns in part 1 to advance their chain. Whole group runs part 2 on normal.

This tactic can obviously be used for many other places such as deleras 4, bloody crypt, shadow crypt, threnal.

Quote Originally Posted by Codect View Post
    Example for Deleras part 2 xp farm:
    Whole group picks up chain and runs part 1 on elite. One person turns the quest in and advances the chain. Whole group runs part 2 elite. Another person then turns part 1 in and advances their chain. Whole group runs and likely window farms part 2 hard. Third person then turns in part 1 to advance their chain. Whole group runs part 2 on normal.

This tactic can obviously be used for many other places such as deleras 4, bloody crypt, shadow crypt, threnal.
    Thanks
    If you can't choose your own forum name, Turbine will choose one for you.

Community Member

For those of us that consistently fall behind the TR group, you should also publish your personal catch-up list.

Quote Originally Posted by juajuara View Post
    For those of us that consistently fall behind the TR group, you should also publish your personal catch-up list.
    This would be really useful.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

false, 1 with hire is 6 mins, don't know where's the 10X time, the ppl needed for the quest are 2 players if you are gonna do it "the right way" using levers, or 3 if you are gonna jump, to split in the 3 ways at time

and another false, 2-3 mins? tell him you use the left pillar bug, i would try to show him but im so scared of being stuck in a wall AGAIN that i never tried it, but i piked in runs like that, same time must say, 2-3 mins
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast