Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I honestly wouldn't stress it anyways. Rare metal handwraps will drop at the same rate as rare metal does for any other weapon type once the expansion hits. So getting silver or cold iron handwraps will be pretty reasonable with the expansion. Of course this guide will be of a lot less use then as well, since window farming is going away, you'll either have to waste a significant amount of time swapping characters every run, or have a separate opener account =-(
    Caisha Stormweaver - Some class split dependent upon TR needs - Argonnessen
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMage View Post
    Rare metal handwraps will drop at the same rate as rare metal does for any other weapon type once the expansion hits.
    I wasn't aware of that. So they'll drop from pretty much anywhere? Thanks!

Correct. Any randomly generated handwraps anywhere in the world will have a chance of spawning as a rare metal handwrap, at (roughly) the same rate, the same as any other weapon type.
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

Double post woops.
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

I considered myself a shadow crypt guru before I came on this thread. Ran this with a couple of friends of mine who pointed this thread out before we started. We got it down to about five minute hard runs and were netting well over 2K XP/min.

Thanks for posting this! +1!
    Orien Characters
    Kierkan - Bladeforged 12/6/2 Shiradi Favored Soul/Wizard/Monk| Dragonnbaito - Half-Elf Legendary Dreadnought 12 Monk/6 Paladin/2 Fighter

Once again thank you OP for this. I further condensed this into a solo-version. (DD) refers to using a D-Door after getting the gear from this area. You can either cast it or use the trinket you get when you talk to the NPC.

RED PATH
    ENNS(DD)WWEWW

GREEN PATH:
    EWWN(DD)WENEW

BLUE PATH:
    ESNS(DD)WSEEE

And now that we finally have working aliases again, anyone who wants an in-game quick reference can add the following alias to their ui layout file. Just copy/paste it into your file as-is. See my sig for a link on how to do this post-u14. (Note: the breaks in the "= = " are due to the formatting of the forums -- if they transfer into the file, simply edit them out.

<Alias String=";scgduo" Value="SHADOW CRYPT&lt;p>======================================= ======&lt;p>&lt;rgb=#FF0000>RED PATH:&lt;/rgb> &lt;rgb=#FFFFFF>PLAYER 1: (E)NNSEW ### PLAYER 2: (W)WEWW&lt;p>SOLO: ENNS(DD)WWEWW&lt;/rgb>&lt;p>======================================== =====&lt;p>&lt;rgb=#00FF00>GREEN PATH:&lt;/rgb> &lt;rgb=#FFFFFF>PLAYER 1: (E)WWNEW ### PLAYER 2: (W)ENEW&lt;p>SOLO: EWWN(DD)WENEW&lt;/rgb>&lt;p>======================================== =====&lt;p>&lt;rgb=#66CCFF>BLUE PATH:&lt;/rgb> &lt;rgb=#FFFFFF>PLAYER 1: (E)SNSEE ### PLAYER 2: (W)SEEE&lt;p>SOLO: ESNS(DD)WSEEE&lt;/rgb>&lt;p>======================================== ====="/>

Community Member

Its work =) Ty

Bumping this thread for anyone else who may have needed to search for it and change their bookmarks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12