Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Community Member Quetzacoala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    775

    Default Question about druids

    I recently made the decision to wait until August to purchase the expansion with points in the store, as I currently have over 5000 points and I do not want to spend any more money on the expansion. However, this brings me to my question:

    Do I have to wait until August to purchase the druid class as well or will I be allowed to purchase it in the store when it is released?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    I agree with the feathered marsupial.

  2. #2
    Community Member decease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoala View Post
    I recently made the decision to wait until August to purchase the expansion with points in the store, as I currently have over 5000 points and I do not want to spend any more money on the expansion. However, this brings me to my question:

    Do I have to wait until August to purchase the druid class as well or will I be allowed to purchase it in the store when it is released?
    if you pre order you get them by june 25 i think.. if not you have to wait till august to buy them with tp.

  3. #3
    Community Member Zyerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decease View Post
    if you pre order you get them by june 25 i think.. if not you have to wait till august to buy them with tp.
    If you're VIP, you also get them the 25th, even if you didnt buy the expansion. So I understand.

    "Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

    Into light, into darkness, surely.

  4. #4
    Community Member Quetzacoala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyerz View Post
    If you're VIP, you also get them the 25th, even if you didnt buy the expansion. So I understand.
    Well, I am not a VIP, so looks like I have to wait until August...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafeningWhisper View Post
    I agree with the feathered marsupial.

  5. #5
    Community Member fatherpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    997

    Default

    my plan

    go VIP in June, go back to premium in august and just buy the class


    Stay Vertical !
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

  6. #6
    Community Member decease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    my plan

    go VIP in June, go back to premium in august and just buy the class


    Stay Vertical !
    lol wouldn't it be better if you just preorder it ? for me it is =P

  7. #7
    Community Member fatherpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    997

    Default

    The devils in the details there...at least for me
    I only play permadeath guild play...with exception of cosmetic pets..all the rest of the
    goodies are off limits...already have the other adventure packs, except the underdark.

    My highest level toon in a year is lvl 12 (only play permadeath)

    so...I would be paying 50 bucks for a pet spider and druid.

    I prefer to spend 45 bucks...save the points I get being VIP
    then use them to buy druid later...and skip the spider.

    Stay Vertical
    Halloween is dead on DDO.
    Kobalds stole it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload