Default Read the tagline! (i wasn't laughing then, but i'm laughing now!)

So, have we all seen just about everyway possible to send pt2 of TOD awry?

Seen it all eh? Intim on the altar, glitterdust up there, ranged attacks like many shot and endless fusillade "mistakenly" targeted on the shadows instead of their lord, rune arms firing at shadows, just about everyway to make the large frown on the raid leader and dedicated shadow kiter/tanker in pt2 we can think of eh?

No, i was wrong, i had not seen it all.

Your dedicated kiter is using firewall to pull the shadows, he's tanking them out, so, why not............cast icestorm !

Yeh! Lets do that! Icestorm on the shadwlord, icestorm all around him, while your kiter/tanker starts to mumble on the mic "it's...........it's not working?..........why isn't my firewall landing?......(1 x shadows on the altar with the party now.....a bit more frantic), my firewall!, they aren't landing!, what's wrong with firewall?........heal on through!, i'm trying to get aggro!......somethings terribly wrong!....

And when the poor healers have brute forced us through, and everyone (though mainly poor old Coit's the leader/kiter) nerves are shot well and truly for pt3 (that went pretty sideways too, but i don't have the strength for that :P), then pipe up and say...........

"maybe i shouldn't have icestormed up on the altar"

Yes, good call, let it be known - icestorm on the altar = bad, especially if your kiter/tanker is using firewall.

So like the post title says,,,,, read my forum tag, i believe it more then ever now.

(i was discombobulated at the time, but it's turning into another hilarious DDO Ghallanda story for me already x)

Coit out~
    Coitfluff Coitrippr Coitrocket Coittimeh Coitburner Coitin Luciforge Batgirly Coithealz Coithippie StealthCoit: Ghallanda

Soturi . Ghallanda Rerolled
    [7/18/2012 12:22:24 AM] D. H.: i mean, i'm not as experienced as, say, a vegas hooker, but i can confidently say that you're a lot more aggressive than like 90% of the guys i've been with.

Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post
    I just LOL'd at work here. That is fantastic.
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post
    My coffee stained keyboard hates you, but I give +1 for LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pSINNa View Post
    <snip> And when the poor healers have brute forced us through <snip>
    You're welcome :P

>Bertrim

Worst then the caster that used Ice Storm on the boss is the kitter/tank that used Firewall on the Shadows... From all AoE spells he/she could used, only Ice Storm is worst than FW for the purpose of getting the Shadows attention...

Personally, I think the one casting Ice Storm was trying to teach the one using Firewall how crappy FW is for that part. You should had ignored this sad episode all together, but you decided to keep it real... But we all know that sometimes keeping it real goes wrong

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...ernon-franklin
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmoors View Post
    Worst then the caster that used Ice Storm on the boss is the kitter/tank that used Firewall on the Shadows... From all AoE spells he/she could used, fw is now the worst ...
    ftfy - fw is the worse since it now has a reflex save - icestorm deals untyped type dmg too (not just cold) and lasts just as long with no save.
    Joshu Jushin | Violentia | Iustius | Xioioix | Gusai | Venomia

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuJushin View Post
    ftfy - fw is the worse since it now has a reflex save - icestorm deals untyped type dmg too (not just cold) and lasts just as long with no save.
    Not absolutely true. Ice Storm damage is irregular in the sense you can enter the area of the spell and not get hit by it (its not a cloud as Acid Fog, more of a area of spell that you get dmg when hit by falling Ice boulders - cold and bludgeoning dmg). I wouldn't use either ofc, specially when a Disco, CK, Acid Fog, etc, can do the trick for you rather easily with no save and 100% chance of effect upon entering the area of the spell.
    WARSWORDS
    Blackmoors (Pale Master) | Bloodrake (Defender of Siberys) | Darckmoor (Angel of Vengeance) | Doulbelades (Berserker) | Thayed (Warchanter)
    [TRADE LIST]