Community Member

Default 's abilities and archery

Do any of the monk's abilities from the enhancements work with ranged combat ? (Eagle Claw Attack, Fist of Iron, Void Strike, SMITE TAINTED CREATURE and etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Hajutze View Post
    Do any of the monk's abilities from the enhancements work with ranged combat ? (Eagle Claw Attack, Fist of Iron, Void Strike, SMITE TAINTED CREATURE and etc)
    Unfortunately, none of those you listed do. 10k Stars is the only enhancement that directly effects ranged combat. Shuriken Expertise is a feat that does so. And, from the other way around, the Deflect Arrows feat. If you go Shintao, Kukan-Do is sort of a ranged attack, but has nothing to do with projectiles.

Community Member

I was thinking of doing a 2 ranger/6 monk/12 paladin arcane archer so I had to make sure the enhancements I picked didn't lack anything needed ... and as it seems ... I haven't forgoten anything.

Too bad, Smite Tainted Creature would be fun to use with ranged combat.

Thanks, for the quick answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajutze View Post
    I was thinking of doing a 2 ranger/6 monk/12 paladin arcane archer so I had to make sure the enhancements I picked didn't lack anything needed ... and as it seems ... I haven't forgoten anything.

Too bad, Smite Tainted Creature would be fun to use with ranged combat.

Thanks, for the quick answer.
    You're welcome.

Feats are going to be tight on that split. With PBS, PS, IPS, ITWF and GTWF being almost mandatory, you won't have many left. I'd recommend H-Elf. Should be... interesting.

Best of luck!