Default Creature Companion: RoboPuppy

I think the perfect pet would be an iron defender puppy - they are adorable before they grow their spikes. And, it would help assuage the loneliness my artificer will feel after she true rezzes and her loyal companion does not.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

/Signed. Saw them once and found them cute, too !

Hero, Mo Bro H'ro, & MB Super-H'ro ComicRelief's Avatar

"Robopuppy commencing 2-hour yipping session..." *Yip* *Yip* *Yip* *Yip* *Yip* *Yip*...
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

The model that could be used for these is already on display in House Cannith. Falmose Pirmana is proudly showing off his three "pet constructs," two of which are hopping cutely, with one dancing back and forth. And, there are their tricks already, too. I'd be quite happy with one of these faithfully clanking at my heels. It makes more sense than splashing Artificer just so I'd have an adorable metal pup.

Oh, come one, no one else wants a robopuppy companion?

Community Member

I do. My young Artificer's puppy recently grew too big and spiky to be called cute anymore . It would be cool to have a teeny one running around with the big one, I reckon. Currently I only let the kitteh run round with my toons. I can't bear spiders and the druid wolfcub looks way too angry. Might possibly get a little kobold though. Saw one in the harbor yesterday doing tricks. Very cute.

AJ

i want a mini-beholder D:
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"