Community Member

Default Central Standard Time Guilds

Are there any guilds on any server based off of CST? I've played on a couple servers and i've never quite seen one with this time as the standard. I know there are alot of CST gamers out. I'm curious to see if there are any that raid from say 9-12pm cst. Thanks

Community Member

Default Guilds that Raid

Hello, i added this post and got no replies. So to add to the post a bit, are there any guilds out there that play and raid at say 9-12pm est or 6-10 pst or 7-11 mst? I've played on a couple servers and the raid times of the guilds have been inconveinent for me as i live in cst. So i'm just looking to see if there's anywhere out there that the average playtime would match my own better.

Quote Originally Posted by Folov View Post
    Hello, i added this post and got no replies. So to add to the post a bit, are there any guilds out there that play and raid at say 9-12pm est or 6-10 pst or 7-11 mst? I've played on a couple servers and the raid times of the guilds have been inconveinent for me as i live in cst. So i'm just looking to see if there's anywhere out there that the average playtime would match my own better.
    Did you check your Private Messages? I sent you one last time you posted, and others may have as well.

If you're on Cannith at all, The Guild of Calamitous Intent (http://calamitousguild.forumotion.com) has a number of CST members, and raids during your time window on Friday nights.
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)