Default DDO Screenshot of the Week #65!

Click here for our newest DDO Screenshot of the Week! This week, Taryss and Wharg face off against a giant!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

I am telling ya, two weeks in a row! The Onyx Panther and Top Hat combo is the new fad ;P
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Community Member

Thanks a lot for selecting my screenshot. I can assure you, no orcs were permanently harmed for this picture. Wharg got right back to his feet and did a happy dance because he thinks he's famous now.

Untitled, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Yes, the winning screenshots of the last two weeks before this one were shots of creature companions, but only yours was a panther, the one before yours a wolf. The creature companion in the lower right corner of my own screenshot is a wolf as well and you can hardly say he was the focus of the picture. Actually, he sneaked in against my will. Bad dog! I might have to take the stylish top hat away from him for misbehaving.
    Last edited by Kaelyr; 03-27-2012 at 10:35 AM.

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelyr View Post
    Thanks a lot for selecting my screenshot. I can assure you, no orcs were permanently harmed for this picture. Wharg got right back to his feet and did a happy dance because he thinks he's famous now.

Untitled, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Yes, the winning screenshots of the last two weeks before this one were shots of creature companions, but only yours was a panther, the one before yours a wolf. The creature companion in the lower right corner of my own screenshot is a wolf as well and you can hardly say he was the focus of the picture. Actually, he sneaked in against my will. Bad dog! I might have to take the stylish top hat away from him for misbehaving.
    My apologies, I was referring to your screenshot, however my mind auto registered the wolf as a panther for some reason, maybe due to staring at mine all the time. I also didn't mean it was the focus of the pic, just noticed the top hat. Your screenshot is amazing, I have no idea how you managed to capture that picture at just the right moment and angle!!
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Community Member

Oh, don't worry, no reason to apolgize. Darkness is a good excuse for mistaking a wolf for a panther, especially if he's wearing a top hat. Thank you, I'm so glad you like the shot. I liked yours with the hats, too, but most of all I like the name of your pet, hehe.

It's funny that you noticed the wolf, some friends didn't notice the pet in my screen at all and one of them did not even notice my character (the half-elf standing in front of the half-orc). And actually, I have no idea how I got the timing right for this one, normally I get unlucky with combat screenshots because the enemies look away in the wrong moment or are dead before I can take a pic. Guess I was luckier this time.