Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I looking to join a PD guild

I have multiple capped toons on Cannith and I am looking for something new to try in the game. I am willin to roll a character on any server, can I not use vet status? PM me please if your are part of a PD guild that is willing to accept new people.
    ~ Cannith ~ Returning after 5 years! Send me a tell in game if you remember me

~ Doloser ~ Dolosus ~ Mirificus ~ Doloo ~

Quote Originally Posted by DaDolo View Post
    I have multiple capped toons on Cannith and I am looking for something new to try in the game. I am willin to roll a character on any server, can I not use vet status? PM me please if your are part of a PD guild that is willing to accept new people.
    Mo is allowing veteran builds in The Core HC Permadeath of Khyber.
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

There are a bunch of PD guilds around with a wide variety or rules-sets.
    If what you're looking for is mainly the same game, but with PD added, the Core is probably not what you're looking for (The Core and Mortal Voyage are probably the two most restrictive PD guilds in DDO). I don't know too many of the guilds, but Sublime (Ghalanda?) is more open in the rules-set, and I know there are a few more similar.
    Not for everyone. But if you're looking for a fresh experience with a slower pace and tactical play, come check us out at www.mortalvoyage.us You might just like what you see...

Community Member Gandalfs_Ghost's Avatar

Sublime is thelanis.
    I would give you a link to our rules but our website is down at the moment while our webmaster busies himself breaking things.
    We do not allow vet status but we do allow AH/brokers. We also allow anything you acquire in game/quests, including participation in dev events (ice games, crystal cove, etc, with guild members only of course, no pugging or trading with non guildies, nor may you use the Ah or brokers to work around our trade restrictions by for ex. selling something from a non pd toon then quickle switching to your pd toon and buying it. We dont police but we find that people who do break our rules or grind easy content for easy xp tend not to stick around long, pd is about added risk and challenge after all, take that away and whats the point?) but nothing from the store aside from convenience items (collectible bags for ex) and cosmetics. But not xp elixirs etc. Of course if you pull an xp elixir from a chest its yours to use.
    If youre looking more "iron man" flavored you might want to check out Mortal Voyage, and for even stricter pd rules theres the Core. There's also a list of pd guilds in this forum somewhere as pd is of course not restricted to the 3 mentioned here.
    Anyway, enough babble, good luck in your quest,
    G
    Last edited by Gandalfs_Ghost; 03-23-2012 at 09:29 AM.