Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I enjoyed it.

/overanalysis on

The villian wasn't that great in terms of being characterized like Discord or Chrysalis, but if you just look at it like a environmental evil then it isn't too bad. Plus his horn wasn't destroyed so that may be coming back somehow (maybe Trixie will find it).

Was great to see Spike have an important role. Also worth noting Spikes and Twilights worst fears are very similar, being disowned by the person they look up to.

Looks like Princess Cadence may be the princess of the Crystal Empire, which is a good thing as that would have justification for adding another alicorn into the show last season. Still have many unanswered questions as to whether she was around 1000 years ago, and why she left after they saved the empire.

Also looks like they are finally going to have a plot spanning more than 2 episodes as shown by Luna's book, and the fact that Twilight has another stage of lessons or something to go through.

/overanysis off
    Exelin etc, exception Estelix of Elite Raiders, Khyber
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    I often word things in ways that cause the most speculation and panic, because I'm capricious and mean.

Ponies.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Ponies?
    Exelin etc, exception Estelix of Elite Raiders, Khyber
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    I often word things in ways that cause the most speculation and panic, because I'm capricious and mean.

Ponies.

I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust are perfect examples of the right and wrong way to zerg. Kind of annoyed at Spitfire though, for seeming to approve of Lightning's tactics until the end when she suddenly changes her mind.

I just saw the MLP related loot in MotU (hey, I've been away for a while). I was very very happy.

All hail Feather_of_Sun!!

On another notes, LOVING season 3 so far. Applejack definitely got some much needed spotlight, continuity all over the place, character and lore development, etc. Every weekend makes me laugh and smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

We now have an extended break until the next episode. Does anyone have any favorites so far this season? Mine would have to be Sleepless in Ponyville. That scene near the end was just too cute...

"Freedom is the sovereign right of every American!"
    -Liberty Prime™

Haven't seen season 3 yet. Too busy watching One Piece. Because One Piece is epic.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    Haven't seen season 3 yet. Too busy watching One Piece. Because One Piece is epic.
    Not a fan of the art style, and the dub is facking horrid. I hope the original VAs sound better, but I've never given a tarhootie enough to care to go look it up.

MLP:FIM is much more epic, in a lot smaller time frame.

Default so...

I just wanted to say thanks...after reading a lot about MLP in here I was like "*** is so good about it?", so I watched a random episode...then I busted my ass laughing. And while I still haven't watched all of it I'm gonna do it, so from now on consider me a brony.

Quote Originally Posted by xrampage View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks...after reading a lot about MLP in here I was like "*** is so good about it?", so I watched a random episode...then I busted my ass laughing. And while I still haven't watched all of it I'm gonna do it, so from now on consider me a brony.
    Welcome to the herd mate.

BTW, my favorite episodes HAVE to be the Season 2 finale and Season 2 Episode 3 - Lesson Zero.

Insane ponies. All of them. Also this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uLTl0y5YM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHlSzvOtZp0 <- Also this. Imagine that against Velah.... but then again Velah would backhand her. Because things don't have to be all cutesy wootsy.
    Last edited by ZeroTakenaka; 01-11-2013 at 11:34 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHlSzvOtZp0 <- Also this. Imagine that against Velah.... but then again Velah would backhand her. Because things don't have to be all cutesy wootsy.
    What do you expect out of someone that can out stare the GM, I mean a cockatrice.

BTW, was the dragon voiced by Blu Mankuma? It sounded like it could have been. I mean he did VA Flutteryshy for an ep.

The Hatchery

I really really really really REALLY dislike the documentary.

IT. IS. A. CARTOON SHOW. NOT A WAY OF LIFE. Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    I really really really really REALLY dislike the documentary.

IT. IS. A. CARTOON SHOW. NOT A WAY OF LIFE. Goddamn.
    This is when I use the "aliens" guy, but requote it to say "fanatics". Star wars, Star trek, WoW (seriously... alliance vs hoard fights irl? grow up), etc.

Apparently this is happening. Any thoughts?
    -Liberty Prime™

Quote Originally Posted by SHOCK_and_AWE View Post

Apparently this is happening. Any thoughts?
    Don't care. Twilight is still twilight. Just adding wings doesn't make everyone change their attitudes.

That happens this saturday.

The Hatchery

IT'S THE TWIPOCALYPSE!!!11!!

I dislike the "lol make her a princess" line of thinking, but Larson is writing it and he's the best writer. And it's a musical. So I think they can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    IT'S THE TWIPOCALYPSE!!!11!!

I dislike the "lol make her a princess" line of thinking, but Larson is writing it and he's the best writer. And it's a musical. So I think they can pull it off.
    Yeah. I'm optimistic about it too. I just wonder what this will change with the relations between the characters (if the change is permanent, which I've been lead to believe).
    -Liberty Prime™

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast