Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 173
  1. #61
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Not really a brony, but a brony friend(thanks R) introduced me to this dubstep MLP song.

    I thought it was pretty good.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BseyCNMQBc


  2. #62
    Community Member Ashbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Here's some pony for you.

    Video: PONIES The Anthology
    Probably one of the biggest PMVs of all, if you haven't seen this one you need to sit down and spend one of the best half hours of your life watching it. The second Anthology is planned for after Season Two finishes.

    Audio: Flutterwonder
    One of PinkiePieSwear's best, this is a wonderful example of the Brony music remix culture. The light feel of this song fits perfectly with the character and has a simple but fitting video track as well.

    Visual:

    John Joseco wins all ponies.

    Text: Fallout: Equestria
    The fanfic that spawned a million side-stories and grew to epic proportions, don't expect to read this one in one sitting. If you do crack open this one be prepared for some top quality writing and OC ponies in a surreal but strangely compelling post-apocalyptic world.

    Derp: Friendship is Magic B*tch
    Do you like bananas?
    Moved to Guild Wars 2

  3. #63
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbinder View Post
    Here's some pony for you.

    Video: PONIES The Anthology
    Probably one of the biggest PMVs of all, if you haven't seen this one you need to sit down and spend one of the best half hours of your life watching it. The second Anthology is planned for after Season Two finishes.

    Audio: Flutterwonder
    One of PinkiePieSwear's best, this is a wonderful example of the Brony music remix culture. The light feel of this song fits perfectly with the character and has a simple but fitting video track as well.

    Visual:

    John Joseco wins all ponies.

    Text: Fallout: Equestria
    The fanfic that spawned a million side-stories and grew to epic proportions, don't expect to read this one in one sitting. If you do crack open this one be prepared for some top quality writing and OC ponies in a surreal but strangely compelling post-apocalyptic world.

    Derp: Friendship is Magic B*tch
    Do you like bananas?
    Loved that Anthology video. A very nice skitish version of season one of MLP.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

  4. #64

  5. #65
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83...endscreen&NR=1

    Death Battle

    Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

  6. #66
    The Hatchery
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Pegasisters are welcome too.
    Fantastic art, by the way.
    Brony is a gender-neutral term. Also pegasis doesn't sound as good. Too many syllables.

    fanfics


    No, I don't read fanfics.

    I'm one of the "srsly guys *** are u doin" fans of the show. The kind that finds this kind of thing extremely painful to watch. I also appear in Pony Thread Simulators every once in awhile.

  7. #67
    Community Member strzelak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post

    So, this weekend is the Princess Cadence and Shining armor wedding. It's gonna be epic. What do you think?

    I believe they will make one of the best episodes for end of the season.

    And what do you brony think ?

  8. #68
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strzelak View Post
    I believe they will make one of the best episodes for end of the season.

    And what do you brony think ?
    Totally gonna be an epic Season 2 ending. Two more days mah boi. Two more days...

    Totally a brony.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

  9. #69
    The Hatchery Expalphalog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    737

    Default

    I don't read fanfic and I don't watch dubbed videos. I'm a purist.
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

  10. #70
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expalphalog View Post
    I don't read fanfic and I don't watch dubbed videos. I'm a purist.
    You know... I'd be curious to hear how MLP would be dubbed into Japanese. The Japanese dubbing of Harry Potter was pretty decent.

  11. #71
    Community Member Ashbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    You know... I'd be curious to hear how MLP would be dubbed into Japanese. The Japanese dubbing of Harry Potter was pretty decent.
    I give you:
    Twilight & Pinkie Pie Fandub
    Rarity Fandub
    Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash Fandub
    Catching Applejack Fandub
    Japanese Anime Style MLP Ending Credits
    Moved to Guild Wars 2

  12. #72
    Community Member jcTharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    witty comment about your mother goes here
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    I need a better computer, so that I can play Skyrim on it, so that I can download this mod, and set everyone on fire with twilight. Even if i find the Gmod ponies freaky.

    Also, I want to stab people with Pinkie Pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    DDDDDddddddDDDOOOOOOOooooOOOODOOOOOOMMMMMMmmmmmMMM MM!!!111!!!!!1!

  13. #73
    Community Member jcTharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    witty comment about your mother goes here
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post
    Not really a brony, but a brony friend(thanks R) introduced me to this dubstep MLP song.

    I thought it was pretty good.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BseyCNMQBc
    There is a reason that there is tons of brony dubstep.

    This particular example is not the reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    DDDDDddddddDDDOOOOOOOooooOOOODOOOOOOMMMMMMmmmmmMMM MM!!!111!!!!!1!

  14. #74
    Community Member Ashbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcTharin View Post
    Also, I want to stab people with Pinkie Pie.
    Pinkie Pie in Skyrim

    There's just something about watching ponies involved in gratuitous violence that makes me smile smile smile.

    MLP: Fighting is Magic

    Do I sense game of the year 2012?
    Moved to Guild Wars 2

  15. #75
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    No spoilers but... THIS IS THE BEST MLP EPISODE EVER.

    Yeah, dose pony weddings.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

  16. #76
    The Hatchery
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    *spoiler alert*

    Now even MY LITTLE FREAKING PONY has changelings.

    Turbine, when the hell are we getting these?

  17. #77
    Community Member strzelak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    No spoilers but... THIS IS THE BEST MLP EPISODE EVER.

    Yeah, dose pony weddings.
    Its real THE BEST EPISODES EVER !
    If you dont watch it better do it now

    But its too THe Worst Day Ever. New Season will be after Holidays

  18. #78
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,351

    Default

    I just wish they'd hurry up and release freaking dvd sets. I refuse to use iTune crapware.

  19. #79
    Community Member Ashbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Best.

    Episodes.

    Ever.

    No spoilers. You go watch it now. I need to watch it a few dozen more times.
    Moved to Guild Wars 2

  20. #80
    Community Member ZeroTakenaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    This Day Aria is a Disney-tier song.

    Edit: Love is in Bloom has an extended version! Yay.
    Last edited by ZeroTakenaka; 04-23-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload