Default Error "Searching for logon server" since Turbine Account Maintenance downtime

Since the downtime to Myaccount.turbine.com on Wednesday 14th of March I have not been able to log into Ghallanda.

The game launcher will consistently get stuck at the "Loading New Game Data" stage and then make 20 attempts at "Searching for logon server" before it quits with the message "Connection failed: Client timed out the connection".

My internet connection is otherwise working fine and I am able to access other websites and play other games.

I am even able to log into and play on other DDO servers including Orien, Thelanis, Cannith and Khyber without issue.

This seems very strange to me. Is anyone else having this problem?

Feldir 18 Paladin / 2 Monk, Feldor 20 Bugged, Feldur 12 Monk / 6 Fighter / 2 Paladin (main), Feldyr 20 FvS, Silverbeard 20 PM, Strontium 20 Fire Savant
    To Hit Armor Class Zero - Ghallanda

I have had the same problems logging into Cannith where I mainly play. I did not try logging onto other worlds to see if I could connect to them.

Default Have had the same happen before...

When I had it happen I did a quick clearing of my game cache on my firewall/AV program and then reset the allowance through the aforementioned firewall. It might have had zero to do with the issue but for some reason it cleared it for me. Give it a try, then reboot the PC and try again.

Thumbs up No problems now.

Thanks for the advice Grimgore.

I gave it a try: removed then added dndclient from windows firewall, reset computer, reset router and modem.

Now able to connect without issue.

Feldir 18 Paladin / 2 Monk, Feldor 20 Bugged, Feldur 12 Monk / 6 Fighter / 2 Paladin (main), Feldyr 20 FvS, Silverbeard 20 PM, Strontium 20 Fire Savant
    To Hit Armor Class Zero - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by InSoNiAc View Post
    Thanks for the advice Grimgore.

I gave it a try: removed then added dndclient from windows firewall, reset computer, reset router and modem.

Now able to connect without issue.
    Rock on!