Community Member

Default - The Black Dragon Society -

We are not a large guild, by any means. We don't have any events planned, or activities besides going out for Guild Renown and leveling up--but I want that to change.

I am looking to start making this Guild what it can and should be. All I was moving towards was lvl 20 (We're almost halfway through lvl 18, currently) and an airship, but my sights now are higher.

Greater Essence Collecting - gathering Greater Ess to sell and raise money for equipment for members and the airship costs once we have it. I personally use Greater Ess to make all of my big bucks in-game, and spend it on new equipment

Guild Trading Post- lower-level items that we have no use for can be traded amongst members to help lower-levels quest more efficiently and with less difficulty, as well as being able to have your friends lookout for items you need or have been trying to find

Class-based Leveling - forming balanced groups within the guild to level up as a team and take on more difficult quests with ease faster; no more waiting around, trying to find people you HOPE you can work well with

Roleplaying - to really get the most out of DDO, its only natural to turn to the age-old classic finesse of Roleplaying! We can discuss times and dates, as well as members vaguely interested and those who are just DYING for the opportunity. I admit to never actually RPing in DDO, though I did quite often back when I played Guild Wars, and I loved it! I look forward to forming relationships and possibly even (faux) enemies, while telling my story little by little with my fellow RP-loving guildies

If you would like to join--or possibly help me moderate and put these new features into effect for The Black Dragon Society, please PM me. Also, feel free to discuss or give advice on how to go about achieving my goals below.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Mulisca Wraithe, aia Maloria Wraithe

Community Member

Default A Little About Myself

I figure if you are planning on joining, you deserve to know who you'll be playing alongside. I'm Jaysee, I'm 19 and going to college. I love to write and read, as well as watch a whole lot of good tv and movies. My favorite series is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Heroes. I RP on a site called Gaia Online, though I haven't in a while to make time for DDO.

I have a lvl 9 (Cleric/Sorc 8/1) Elf named Mulisca Wraithe, and a recently-made Drow elf that is a lvl 5 Ranger--Maloria Wraithe. I made a Bio for Maloria on my char since I've been lvling her up for the past few days.

I am not the most focused gamer sometimes; when I'm in a 'must-level-soon' mood, all I want to do is quests that give good XP and decent loot. But sometimes I get distracted with buying equipment or the crafting hall (though I'm not that good at the crafting thing--thus, selling Ess for money). I usually take charge if I know what I'm doing, and will happily follow the leader if the team is sticking together and working as a team.

I can't stand people who join groups just to run off and do their own thing. When I'm in a group, I want the members to work together and be willing to go as slow as the weakest member if need be. I am also very thorough when I haven't been awake for more than 24 hours.

That's about all I feel needs to be out there. Feel free to PM me and ask me something if you wish. I look forward to questions and comments about the guild, too!

Community Member

Default I will be online from now...

...Until about an hour at most. My second-in-command (and also real-life boyfriend) had issues with his laptop, but things are running better now.

So its time to do some quests! I will be in-game until 1:30 Pacific; feel free to mail me or send me a tell if you're on as well!

Community Member

Default A good time to find groups...

What Day/Time do alot of the members play?

Lately, it has been hard to find other 'guildies' that are on.
    It could be just because of when I choose to log in.

I live in the New York (USA) metro-area.
    I work nights, so I am on for a few hours most mornings or late evenings, and weekends.

Vorthur Deepdelver
    Dwf: Rng-5/Rog-1
    (Alt = Traegyn, Elf: Brd-2/Ftr-2)

Community Member

Default Well,

I get on during the midday to late night, same as my boyfriend (Pokeking, Holybbq, Beatsell), and recently his brothers have been playing and their friend (Xlw, Evenallmight, Omgbeast) around night here. We're in California, so it'd probably wind up being really like for you.

But I can discuss it with them and we can try to work out a schedule. I need to send them a link to this forum so we can start making times and such.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by M_Wraithe View Post
    I get on during the midday to late night, same as my boyfriend (Pokeking, Holybbq, Beatsell), and recently his brothers have been playing and their friend (Xlw, Evenallmight, Omgbeast) around night here. We're in California, so it'd probably wind up being really late for you.

But I can discuss it with them and we can try to work out a schedule. I need to send them a link to this forum so we can start making times and such.
    That would be great! Look for Vorthur or Traegyn.

I just purchased a bunch of the Adventure Packs from the DDO Store, as they were 'On Sale' this past weekend. It would be great to get a bunch of members on together for doing some of the difficult Party quests.

Also, all this weekend I did not take any of the standard loot for completing a quest, but instead took Favor Tokens for Guild XP...hope it helped.

Community Member

Ummm, What happened to the guild?

I logged in today, and I was no longer a member of the guild, and I could not find any of the other members either.

Does the Black Dragon Society still exist?

Vorthur / aia Traegyn