Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Community Member Nosferatu_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukenburger View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    The list isn't complete, but it is sizable.
    You, sir, are magnificent. A sincere +1.

    Update:
    Can anyone connect to this artofmassages site to download the files? Seems like it's offline or something.
    Last edited by Nosferatu_Man; 12-18-2012 at 09:04 AM.

  2. #22
    DDO Catalog MrCow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Merrimack, NH
    Posts
    7,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu_Man
    Update:
    Can anyone connect to this artofmassages site to download the files? Seems like it's offline or something.
    It is a personally hosted site (out of a computer in a closet in my house). There was an issue with a bad cable splitter in my house that was causing internet connection issues.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

  3. #23
    Community Member Nosferatu_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    It is a personally hosted site (out of a computer in a closet in my house). There was an issue with a bad cable splitter in my house that was causing internet connection issues.
    Gotcha. Fortunately, it's working now

  4. #24
    Community Member Venneron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Finding this thread made me really excited. Thanks for ripping these out and uploading them, man!
    DDO has so much awesome music worth listening to even outside the game.

    But i miss there one piece - the music that played in the old Tower of Twelve and plays in the gnoll village in Vale. Would it be possible to extract it, too, unless it's too much troubling (or unless I'm blind and it already is uploaded)?

  5. #25
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Merrimack NH, USA
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Added 7 pieces of music from the Disciples of Shadow update:



    Quote Originally Posted by Venneron
    But i miss there one piece - the music that played in the old Tower of Twelve and plays in the gnoll village in Vale. Would it be possible to extract it, too, unless it's too much troubling (or unless I'm blind and it already is uploaded)?
    Somehow I completely missed this track. The original, if I recall, was called "A Tavern Far Away", and was first used as the theme of the tavern in Threnal. However, I was able to locate it and it is now available as Tavern #19.

    Tavern #19 (ogg, mp3)
    Last edited by Ukenburger; 05-26-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    DDO has music? Yes, take a listen!
    Shuriken, the most potent weapon in the game when used in the right hands.

  6. #26
    Community Member ycheese123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    318

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukenburger View Post
    Added 7 pieces of music from the Disciples of Shadow update
    Thank you! I really enjoy the Wheloon tavern tunes.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

  7. #27
    Community Member TekkenDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Would really love it if you could get the Stormhorns Quests' soundtrack.
    (Namely the ones from What Goes Up, they're beautiful.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload