Default Returning player looking for active friendly guild

Hello,

I have just recently returned to DDO after being gone for about 4 years. I played at release and played for about 2 years. I had leveled a Bard up to level 12 and had done most all of the content at the time on Hard / Elite. Since I returned I decided to retire most of my old characters since a lot of stuff has changed and all the people I use to play with no longer play.

I currently have a level 5 Favored Soul on Sarlona and am looking for an active fun guild to join (doesn't necessarily have to be on Sarlona). I live on the east coast but am usually on between 4pm and 12am during the weekdays and can play most of the day on weekends if nothing else is going on. If any guilds are interested in having me, you can contact me either by posting on here or sending me a PM. Thanks for your time.
    Eizan - 15 Favored Soul - Thelanis Server
    Knights of the Silver Dragon

Welcome back! Things have changed quite a bit since I've been here, so you must be totally lost! LOL You'll pick it up quick though.

If you find yourself on Thelanis, look me up - "Axlander"...east coast casual player on between 9pm-1am. I'm the leader of a small guild with mostly low-level toons. We don't have uber loot and we're not epic raiders - we just play for fun, if you're interested in that

Either way - have fun!

Welcome Back! I recently just returned as of yesterday as well. Been gone for a year. I have a small guild that I am trying to build back up. Tel Teukiira. Everyone pretty much abandoned the game after I left so I am looking to get some new people playing again.

I am on Sarlona and generally am on anywhere between 4pm-12am. Im just off and on right now till I can get back into the swing of things and meet new people. Hit me up if you'd like my Toon is Cailie.
    Guild Leader of Tel Teukiira
    Cailie TR 16 Assassin Rouge ~ Maslyn 6 Arcane Archer/ 3 Rouge ~ SaerTess 8 Fighter/1 Wizard ~ Loala 8 Fighter

If you are interested in playing on Canith server check our web site: http://www.bloodlustddo.com

Default recruitment

Dear Prospect,
    We are recruiting roleplayers. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BERSERKERS or "ZERGS!" We are a medieval/military/Templar based roleplaying guild that has melded my ADnD 2nd addition "tabletop" campaign of over 20 years w/DDO's campaign.
    I am a DM from ADnD 2nd addition and have been for over 20 years. Our guild is level 31 and has an airship w/all amenities, we are active, however we are recruiting more and more to increase the amount of active members so that at any time (24/7) anyone from our guild should be able to log on and find enough guild members to quest with (so as not to have to find strangers for that.)
    If you are interested (and like minded enough) to roleplay 13th century Templar style, then contact me "Ghonja" on Thelanis server through the floating mailboxes and/or here/or at: guitarjohn707@yahoo.com
    King Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth
    Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant