Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Default DDO Bonus Days!

Get +100% Cannith Crafting deconstruction XP and +10% XP, now through March 11th!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

What about shard creation, does the bonus apply there or only to deconstruction?
    Persius, Equus, Maeric, Khaaldun, Robotcoupe
    The Exploration Society ~ Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_D'Arabel View Post
    What about shard creation, does the bonus apply there or only to deconstruction?
    The bonus only applies to deconstruction. There's an technical limitation that prevents us from applying a server-wide shard creation XP bonus right now, so we went with a deconstruction bonus. It's something we'd like to have in the future, though.
    Join us on Twitch!

Ok, thanks for the quick reply!
    Persius, Equus, Maeric, Khaaldun, Robotcoupe
    The Exploration Society ~ Thelanis

Nicely timed with the loot from the egg hunt being available for deconstruction. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The bonus only applies to deconstruction. There's an technical limitation that prevents us from applying a server-wide shard creation XP bonus right now, so we went with a deconstruction bonus. It's something we'd like to have in the future, though.
    Awesome!

I assume this is like all other Server Wide XP boosts and it'll stack with Crafting XP pots?
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.

Community Member eterna1_drag0n's Avatar

I think this is the Devs way of saying "Stop putting crappy loot in the AH!" lolz
    Khyber: mislabeled, thekeymaster, nondevout, five

Get +100% Cannith Crafting deconstruction XP and +10% XP, now through March 11th!

TY TY TY.. I'm currently HOOKED on crafting... just wish I could acquire essence a lot faster than I spend it!

Wait isn't deconstruction like 1 xp normally per items.. so now we get ... 2? hmm
    Starabelle McClean / Shamurai Daemon Slayer/Faithrune Justicar /
    Samuiree Kensai / Daviniti Soul Finder/ GRRONND HammerPain

Community Member

Jerry is there any word on when they're goign to fix the ingredients stacking problem.? We currently can't craft any "+15 Shards of potential", since the game won't recognize stacks over 1,000 again. I've tried every which way to work around it to no avail

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shamurai View Post
    TY TY TY.. I'm currently HOOKED on crafting... just wish I could acquire essence a lot faster than I spend it!

Wait isn't deconstruction like 1 xp normally per items.. so now we get ... 2? hmm
    It's 1 - 5...so you'll get 2 - 10. Hey, it's free crafting xp.

Quote Originally Posted by rimble View Post
    it's 1 - 5...so you'll get 2 - 10. Hey, it's free crafting xp.
    agreed!
    Starabelle McClean / Shamurai Daemon Slayer/Faithrune Justicar /
    Samuiree Kensai / Daviniti Soul Finder/ GRRONND HammerPain

Quote Originally Posted by smatt View Post
    Jerry is there any word on when they're goign to fix the ingredients stacking problem.? We currently can't craft any "+15 Shards of potential", since the game won't recognize stacks over 1,000 again. I've tried every which way to work around it to no avail
    You need a medium ingredients bag or larger. Something that can hold more than 1000 of an item in a stack. Medium bags hold 2500 of an ingredient per stack.

Max stack size in inventory is 1000 for some reason so you have to drag them from your bag. This will only work with medium and up size bags as small and under have stacks of ingredients capped at 1000 like inventory.

Edit: Nevermind, just tried it and looks like the crafting is busted, try to drag a stack of more then 1000 ingredients from bag and it gets booted from the window. Bug reported.
    Last edited by Vengeance777; 03-08-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Server: Orien
    Guild: Over Raided
    Toons: Phasma - Swashbuckler ; Ceroni - Acrobat ; Selina Air Savant ; Cachin - Artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance777 View Post
    You need a medium ingredients bag or larger. Something that can hold more than 1000 of an item in a stack. Medium bags hold 2500 of an ingredient per stack.

Max stack size in inventory is 1000 for some reason so you have to drag them from your bag. This will only work with medium and up size bags as small and under have stacks of ingredients capped at 1000 like inventory.

Edit: Nevermind, just tried it and looks like the crafting is busted, try to drag a stack of more then 1000 ingredients from bag and it gets booted from the window. Bug reported.
    Yep, I was going to say..... I've been here for 5 1/2 years..... I have about 25 or 30 ingredients bags up to huge...... I know about such things ....

But you figured it out

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Asketes View Post
    Awesome!

I assume this is like all other Server Wide XP boosts and it'll stack with Crafting XP pots?
    I don't think crafting xp pots work on decon. I tried deconing a lvl 5 effect, which gets me 5xp, using a 20% crafting xp pot and got only 5xp instead of the 6xp I would have expected. It looks like decon is not considered crafting per-se, but they are able to increase it using some other method.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikuryo View Post
    I don't think crafting xp pots work on decon. I tried deconing a lvl 5 effect, which gets me 5xp, using a 20% crafting xp pot and got only 5xp instead of the 6xp I would have expected. It looks like decon is not considered crafting per-se, but they are able to increase it using some other method.
    hmmm okay thanks!

I've been gone for about 6 months so I forgot how it all rang up. Appreciate the info.
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance777 View Post
    Yeah, any recipe with ?s in it won't accept items in bags.

Also, recipes re-set the chosen items when you click on them, which is annoying when you have one bag with 2,500 lessers, one bag with 43 extra overflow lessers, and a recipe that takes 224 lessers. It kept resetting to the stack of 43 instead of 2,500 and not letting me craft. I didn't want to drag the 2500 out of their bag because I keep my essences organized by type, so I ultimately had to stick the 43 lessers in the bank until I made the shard. Annoying, but not as bad as the +15 potential shard problem.

I didn't even realize I got XP for deconstructing items. I guess it was so low previously to notice. But the 10% boost to crafting will be nice, might plan for some crafting and drink some of those cake 25% boosters.

I assume 10% stacks with everyone else?
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Okay now I'm confused, what is 100% boosted and what is 10% boosted?
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbaar View Post
    Okay now I'm confused, what is 100% boosted and what is 10% boosted?
    REGULAR xp (like quests) is 10% boosted

DECONSTRUCTION xp is +100% (And only deconstruction, see cordovan's other post about technical limitations)

Quote Originally Posted by smatt View Post
    We are looking into it, thanks for your report on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbaar View Post
    I didn't even realize I got XP for deconstructing items. I guess it was so low previously to notice. But the 10% boost to crafting will be nice, might plan for some crafting and drink some of those cake 25% boosters.

I assume 10% stacks with everyone else?
    The 10% XP bonus does indeed stack with things like Experience Elixirs. As stated by others, this boosts things like quest XP, not crafting XP. Cannith Crafting deconstruction XP is being boosted by 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    REGULAR xp (like quests) is 10% boosted

DECONSTRUCTION xp is +100% (And only deconstruction, see cordovan's other post about technical limitations)
    This.
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast