Default Prismatic people ready for some new blood

Greetings people, a lot of orien knows who we are. If only in passing, some like us some hate us but that is part of the game isn't it? Well, we've had a couple spot open up in our small guild. We're looking for some role players (light, casual, even heavy role players.) We've finally gotten our website working, though a little bare currently we are working to change that in the near future.

If you're interested in joining Prismatic people you can contact Veriden, Xevic, Maiyn, or Vylia. There will be a brief interview in character so bring your creativity.

Plane of Night, having a brew with my wifey Velah

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    Greetings people, a lot of orien knows who we are. If only in passing, some like us some hate us but that is part of the game isn't it? Well, we've had a couple spot open up in our small guild. We're looking for some role players (light, casual, even heavy role players.) We've finally gotten our website working, though a little bare currently we are working to change that in the near future.

If you're interested in joining Prismatic people you can contact Veriden, Xevic, Maiyn, or Vylia. There will be a brief interview in character so bring your creativity.
    good luck and best wishes to the new guild members!
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25. Ilithius: WF Artificer 17 / 2 Monk. Searth: Human Favoured Soul.

You forgot to mention that people applying to your guild also have to play elves only :P

Sorry, could not resist

P.S And for those who are concidering this guild, they r bunch of really nice people, just saying.....
    “DDO Tip #321 : Wait till the Beholder blinks"

Quote Originally Posted by laniza View Post
    You forgot to mention that people applying to your guild also have to play elves only :P

Sorry, could not resist

P.S And for those who are concidering this guild, they r bunch of really nice people, just saying.....
    Oi, to avoid lawsuits in storm reach we have recruited a dwarf, we have a human, a halfling, a couple half elves. War forged don't count as citizens so we need not worry about trouble from them. Our most recent additions were a drow ranger and a dwarf raging musician. Oh, and we have a half orc who keeps trying to eat the training dummy.

Plane of Night, having a brew with my wifey Velah

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    Oi, to avoid lawsuits in storm reach we have recruited a dwarf, we have a human, a halfling, a couple half elves. War forged don't count as citizens so we need not worry about trouble from them. Our most recent additions were a drow ranger and a dwarf raging musician. Oh, and we have a half orc who keeps trying to eat the training dummy.
    You disapoint me. I am great WF lover and such words from a friends have broken my wooden heart
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25. Ilithius: WF Artificer 17 / 2 Monk. Searth: Human Favoured Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Noopleh View Post
    You disapoint me. I am great WF lover and such words from a friends have broken my wooden heart
    oooh don't be like that, you're still my pal. Warforged are great every elf should have one in their home. Best toast makers and steam cleaners.