Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Uber Completionist
    The Hatchery
    Shadow7375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hiding behind a rice bag
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Best is, he plays all 35 toons at the same time ... And if he doesn't for a change, then he logs one toon on after the other to spam the guild chat ... lol :-) .... j/k

  2. #22
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    I think the 30 toons limit is the limit of extra ones you can buy, so VIP gets 10 (+30), Premiium 4 (+30), FTP 2 (+30).

    It would be great if turbine would expand the limit so I could has moar!!!! Let me give you money Turbine, PLZ!!

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donblas View Post
    I think the 30 toons limit is the limit of extra ones you can buy, so VIP gets 10 (+30), Premiium 4 (+30), FTP 2 (+30).

    It would be great if turbine would expand the limit so I could has moar!!!! Let me give you money Turbine, PLZ!!
    That sounds accurate... and trust me, we are the exact same way. Its sad, how addicted we are.. putting off bills for ddo. lol. ^.^ But they still get paid! *eye twitch*
    Female long time player from the states, currently residing on Argonessen.. Proud co-leader of Claddagh.

  4. #24
    Community Member ppsm09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roanoke, VA, USA
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesbinns07 View Post
    That sounds accurate... and trust me, we are the exact same way. Its sad, how addicted we are.. putting off bills for ddo. lol. ^.^ But they still get paid! *eye twitch*
    Oh, I do pay all our bills, once a month... All of them... well, most of them, the ones I can afford after Turbine Point purchases... So, really about half of them... Oh! Hold on, there's a guy in a leather coat and sunglasses at the door holding a baseball bat! Maybe he's selling girl scout cookies!

  5. #25
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Elitist Butt Pirate got served!!! woot lol

  6. #26
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbaar View Post
    Interesting that it's been stated by Turbine as 30 max for so long. I wonder what the criteria is these days.
    It's 30 extra, store bought, slots. Plus whatever your account type gives you.

  7. #27
    Community Member ppsm09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roanoke, VA, USA
    Posts
    115

    Default Size Increase!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    It's 30 extra, store bought, slots. Plus whatever your account type gives you.
    Whelp, I'm up to 44 character slots as a VIP now. ***, my condition is getting worse! Altitis is becoming Chronic Altoholic Disease! HELPS ME!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload