Default U13 Items and Quests on ddmsrealm.com

DDM’s Realm has been fully updated with all of the Update 13: Web of Chaos additions to Dungeons and Dragons Online. You can also find new walkthrough guides for the three free to play quests.

Update 13 is another great update to Dungeons and Dragons Online. The voice acting and the music are fantastic for this update. I hope that they are going to make the voice acting the standard practice for all quests going forward.

Enjoy Update 13 and check out http://www.ddmsrealm.com for all the details on the new additions.

Update 13 DDM’s Realm Notes
    That should be about it for this go around. Get out there and check out the new update. If you have yet to give DDO a try, now is a great time to get rolling. This free to play update is the story and quest lead up to this summer’s expansion to Dungeons and Dragons Online: Menace to the Underdark. I have always wanted to see Forgotten Realm in DDO and it is way past time that we saw it!

Play smarter, not harder!
    ~Karranor
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG system is a static universal tabletop RPG rule set! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Am I the only one who hates ddmsrealm's web design?

"Walkthrough" pages are not so bad, although pale blue text on dark blue background is not the best combination. But their "quest detail" pages make my eyes bleed.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post

"Walkthrough" pages are not so bad, although pale blue text on dark blue background is not the best combination. But their "quest detail" pages make my eyes bleed.
    you are not the only one.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    No. I find the pages to be visually irritating as well.

+1 to the OP for the work done.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.