Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elsiah View Post
    I'm talking about the 2k points, and they didn't get added in. I give up. I've been at it for two days and no responses from anyone other than players. I'm not going to waste any more time on this, as the points weren't a huge reason I bought the expansion anyway. Just would have been nice to have the extra.
    We have not had an update for 20 hours.. the only thing you can do is cancel the order through your credit card, report it as fraud, and Turbine will ban your account. Or you can wait for a few weeks or months until they fix everything.

We are continuing to work to implement fixes for these issues, and will have more information as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

I've also added this to our original post in the thread. Thanks.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are continuing to work to implement fixes for these issues, and will have more information as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

I've also added this to our original post in the thread. Thanks.
    Thank you for an update finally but you forgot to mention that everyone will get a cr20 Cube clicky (unlimited charges) because we are twiddling our thumbs with empty pockets and empty backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Due to item delivery issues, do not yet activate the “6 Year Old Birthday Cake” or the “Menace of the Underdark: Pre-purchase Ticket” found in character inventories.
    If you’ve already experienced an item delivery issue with cakes or pre-purchase tickets, we are in the process of implementing fixes for both of these issues. Please note the following:
    • PRE-PURCHASE ITEMS: If you already activated your pre-purchase expansion ticket and the character did not receive the pre-purchase bonus items, please stand by for further instructions. More information will be provided as soon as it is available.
    Had to snip some of this.

I had successfully activated the first ticket on my primary character on Orien and then got squat on my next character tried on same server.

Trying to put in a Support Ticket gets me nowhere as the system doesn't recognize the "Menace of the Underdark Pre-Purchase Ticket" as a valid item in any of the following:

• lost
    • missing
    • inventory
    • other

Any advice for making my character who had not received his due bonuses to get them or be enabled to receive them later?

Thanks for the heads up, even if a bit late.
    Won't bother with the tickets until this issue is resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Coyle still hates you.

Community Member

Lightbulb Delivery Issue 'fixes'

I noticed some people posted on here that may have been confused by the delivery and claim process and may not have had glitches for some of these issues.

"Didn't get cosmetic pets" I don't know anyone that successfully got their main redemption that did not get cosmetic pets as well. Some people didn't notice they had an overfull inventory or didn't see the clickies for the collars and pets though. Learning how to summon the pets on different characters takes some poking around or explanation. A new pet paw tab is on the character inventory sheet that allows you to access the cosmetic pets on any character once they have been initially summoned. you can also reneam your pets there, but be aware the pet is an account pet and not a character pet. they can only be reneamed once and it sticks for whoever summons it.

"Didn't get bonus/extra points" There is a claim key that needs to be added in the ddo store add points field to add the points. Check your order for the key, open the ddo store, and type/paste the key and hit enter. This is what I had to do to make the points show up in my account. I believe this is because it is a 3rd party "selling" the order and you need to fulfill it at the ddo store.

I have 14 or so glitched delievery characters and I purchased the big points bundle option too.

hope this helps.

Default One thing that works for me....

I tested on multiple servers on diff toons and the ONLY place they work for me so far is on the bridge in the market closest to the harbor. I would recomend testing it on a diff server b4 you do it on your main. Just to make sure it works for you.

(EDIT) Also:

Dear Turbine/DDO devs,
    Next time you go do something like this, test it on lama land first, k?
    Sincerly,
    Whoever else adgrees and momsboy.
    Last edited by Momsboys; 02-29-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Cuz i could

So, still no answer as to what those of us that ate the cake and got nothing are to do. I ate my cake on two toons with no problem. Then when I went to get a +2 Int tome for a thrid toon, nothing happened! Are we going to get a chance to get our cake back or what? If we aren't to put in a ticket, then how are you to know who needs the help and who doesn't?
    Thelanis - Children of Death officer
    alts include
    Souladar 8/2 Arti/Monk TR, Chopnslash 20 Barbabain, Readyaimfire 24 Arti, Medco 21 Healer

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Got back to work in last couple of days so I didn't have the time to log in. Thought the issue would be fixed by now, and I'm surprised to see the hotfix didn't come up yet...

Oh well, guess its time to farm Dreaming Dark...
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Community Member Th3ThirdFall3n's Avatar

Default meh

[*]CAKE: If you already activated your cake but did not receive your items on that character, you do not need to submit a ticket to receive assistance.
    12 pages on this thread so i only read through the first page and wasn't about to look through them all to try and find the answer to my question, which i didn't find on the first: If we do NOT need to submit a ticket to recieve assistance, how so then do we recieve assistance? o.O I traded in(or attempted to) 2 cakes(one on a toon in argonnessen, one on one of my main server toons in cannith) for 2 +2 int tomes, and in both cases was not rewarded for feeding the djin >_> So i'd like to know, do we pray and hope that we magically hear a voice inside our heads that will guide the way to our rewards? or is this the usual waiting game?

-Sincerely,
    Proud Customer. (pfft )
    The Photomancer, Zerg Tribe's resident piking pirate.
    (Tell): Abbinormal tells you, 'thank you for opening my eyes to what people think of teamwork, for bringing to the light what this game really is, have it all you want, as soon as i log out, I am removing this garbage from my computer'

Community Member

Default Relieved

Thanks for giving this so much attention. I recieved all of my pre-order things, but when I used my cake on my wizard,Haylern. I didn't get the +2 Con tome I wanted. Oddly enough, the Djinn appeared in the middle of a Xorian Cypher run, don't think that was on purpose, heh.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wolfs View Post
    So, still no answer as to what those of us that ate the cake and got nothing are to do. I ate my cake on two toons with no problem. Then when I went to get a +2 Int tome for a thrid toon, nothing happened! Are we going to get a chance to get our cake back or what? If we aren't to put in a ticket, then how are you to know who needs the help and who doesn't?
    Actually they gave a very clear answer: "please stand by for further instructions." Clearly what you meant to say in your post was: "I expect everything to be perfect all the time and have no patience when they aren't." Now, stand by and wait for further instructions without all the whinning.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoro View Post
    Actually they gave a very clear answer: "please stand by for further instructions." Clearly what you meant to say in your post was: "I expect everything to be perfect all the time and have no patience when they aren't." Now, stand by and wait for further instructions without all the whinning.
    *Claps hands* Thank you. All these people complaining are acting like it's going to help speed up the process. Heck one dude said he was gonna call the cops. That was hilarious. What are they going to do besides laugh at his ass? Police don't have any jurisdiction in Eberron. xD

Community Member

Default sad no cake

didnt get the memo on the cake till it was too late happy you guys are on top of thing ty

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Please make sure that you are using the Turbine Point code (2nd code in the email that includes your expansion pre-order product key), and that you are applying that code in the DDO Store in-game. This can be done by opening the DDO Store, clicking "Add Points", then enter the code in the Redeem Code box. Thanks!
    /facepalm Silly me, I never thought about putting codes into DDO store.
    All I tried was using code at myaccount as MotU code, will try it right away and see how it goes. Thank you.
    English is not my primary language, so please excuse my grammar and spelling

Community Member

Default lesser tomes of learning

so i claimed my preorder ticket before seeing all the hubbub on 2 toons one recieved everything, i think and the second did not get his tome of lesser learning standing by. i know you guys are busy. thanx for all the hard work

Community Member

Recieved cake and ticket fine on all but one toon on Cannith server; on first, second, and third worked fine then on forth Radaker 17th lvl Artificer failed to recieve ticket items and cake failed. Worked on fifth toon and on other servers.

Community Member

Default Forum posting

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Self-selection. The people it worked for aren't going to be posting here. Only the people who had a problem are going to run to the forums to complain (rightly so).
    I can agree with this too - I've played DDO for 2 to 3 years, and I never even registered for a forum account until I had problems. All those people who successfully got the collector items aren't posting here, that's my opinion.

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Another update regarding cakes and pre-purchase items...

Tomorrow morning there will be a hotfix to correct the item delivery issues. This will allow players to resume activating their pre-purchase items and cakes. Please note: when the worlds come up, if you've already had item delivery issues, we'll be handling these after the hotfix has been applied. More info will be provided for players who already lost their items. Please continue to follow this thread for the latest information on pre-purchase items and cakes. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Default Yep lost my +2 tome before I knew it

Talked to my Djinni he ate my cake and didn't give me my tome.....

and I couldn't log a ticket (probably overloaded)
    <X> - "Its not your class, race or items that defines you. Its your actions. " http://GuildofX.freeforums.org
    Vanhelsing, Hammer, Thunderstone, Phoenixhawk, Drakehawk, Luckystrike, Pawnshop, Novahawk, Delux

Another update regarding cakes and pre-purchase items...

Tomorrow morning there will be a hotfix to correct the item delivery issues. This will allow players to resume activating their pre-purchase items and cakes. Please note: when the worlds come up, if you've already had item delivery issues, we'll be handling these after the hotfix has been applied. More info will be provided for players who already lost their items. Please continue to follow this thread for the latest information on pre-purchase items and cakes. Thanks for your patience everyone!
    Your sure this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Game development is like sex. If you make a mistake you'll have to support it for the rest of your life...
    Tearrr Warmachene Autocrit Favordarchon Muramusa Restorative Zergjing Zjerging

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast