Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
    Community Member

From the account attached to this forum ID. As you can see I've accidentally posted from it a time or 3.

Checked my forum pm's and guess what? Still not there!
    Willibold,Hesteban,Tooflower,Commabayou,Skummspawn ,Machiavehlli,,and Dramoh.
    Look out for them in-game.Tyrs Paladium on the big G ftw

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Another update (this information has been added to the original post). Our delivery system has completed processing. Note that the most common cause of unreceived mail is deleting veteran status characters that were the target of the initial deliveries. If your character is still missing items, and you did not receive those items in character mail, please review the steps below to receive assistance:

1. We advise players to not delete characters that logged in between Monday February 27th and the afternoon of Thursday March 1st, as these characters could be the target of a replacement item still
    2. Items may have been sent to a character other than you expected, particularly account-bound items such as pets and XP tomes. Be sure to check character mail for alternate characters, especially if you have not logged in since Monday 11:30 PM Eastern (-5 GMT).
    3. Reminders:
      • Figurines of Wondrous Power will appear inside Hireling folders if you have a hireling folder.
      • Creature Companions ("pets") are a server-wide feature. Like the shared bank, once you activate your companion, you can access it using the stable (the paw icon on character inventory) from any character on that server.
      • Activating a replacement Menace of the Underdark: Pre-Purchase ticket will rebestow per-character items, such as masks and lesser XP tomes.
    4. Please do not submit your request via forum post, as this can delay assistance.
    5. If you have reviewed the delivery information in the original post of this thread, and still have been unable to locate your items, please submit an in-game ticket from the character who is missing items. Please be sure to specify what specific items the character is still missing so that our in-game support team can verify and assist you.

Thank you for your patience!

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Just to reiterate, if you're missing items still, it is now time to submit a request via the in-game ticket system. The most common reason to not have received items is deletion of a character that the system was trying to deliver the replacements to. Posting to this thread will not result in items being delivered, and can delay item recovery as our in-game support team needs to assist you by hand on the character that is missing the items still. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by countfitz View Post
    Yes, stolen. It is intentional and should be unlawful, except that I'm sure somewhere in the "I accept" form I clicked was some legal jargon that makes Turbine exempt from providing what they promised.

Now, what they did to me, selling me a product when, at that point, they knew didn't work, but before they announced it at all, and still sell it, WITHOUT saying ANYTHING at the place I paid for it, yes, seems like theft to me.

Once they stop selling a broken product, and only sell it once it is working again, I'll be willing to say it is not theft but a mistake. At the very least say it is broken ON THE PAGE IT IS BEING SOLD ON.

It was a mistake for the first person that reported the incident. The second and third, okay, from then there should have been a shut down of the sales. After that, yeah, theft. Thievery. Stealing.

Just checking to see if you got your stuff... Did you have to file a police report? Seriously tho, I hope it all worked out...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    yes reincarnations will be coming back

We normally don't have release notes for hotfixes, but because this hotfix includes some complex issues (the pre purchase items, the reincarnation, video adjustments, etc) we're in the process of putting some together. They will not be ready in time for downtime though.
    Any word on these release notes?

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Any word on these release notes?
    They were published on March 2nd here. Enjoy!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Just to reiterate, if you're missing items still, it is now time to submit a request via the in-game ticket system. The most common reason to not have received items is deletion of a character that the system was trying to deliver the replacements to. Posting to this thread will not result in items being delivered, and can delay item recovery as our in-game support team needs to assist you by hand on the character that is missing the items still. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to assist you.
    Thanks, Tolero! Will do so as soon as I can log on again.

In other notes, I think I've finally clued in to what probably happened in my case. Just after U13 dropped, I created a new mule character. As I was intending to perhaps play this character later I gave it a name I liked--starting with a "D"--then, before I was even off the ship, decided to remake it, and deleted it. The remade version has a name starting with a "T".

So now, my lowest alphabetical character name is on a brand new, but deleted character. I can see this having unforeseen negative consequences.

Ah well. Hopefully all shall be sorted soon. Thanks again for the attention to the issue and the excellent communication.
    Heatherx Rgr12/Arti6/Rog2 (PL: 3 Wiz; 1 FvS; 2 Sor; 1 Clr; 1 Arti; 1 Rog)
    Toryen Warchanter 22 ~ Treslyn Cleric 24 ~ Lohikaerme Druid 23 ~ Khenshii Monk 20

Heroes of Light and Darkness ~ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnights View Post
    I cry on the inside every time i see someone running around with a companion and greater tome and I don't have mine. If this is how the year is shaping up, looks like coal again from Santa
    Yeah, it sounds great. Then you realize your airship has been sprayed by your darling kitty, who is actually in heat. Warforged vendors won't talk to you because kitty keeps using them as scratching posts... You go to cast a Wall of Fire and all of your Hearts of Hen were eaten by the dear kitty. If that's not bad enough, Wolfie thinks your Torc is a Frisbee and you can never find where he has hidden it. On the bright side, I finally know what to do with all of the Small Bones in my ingredient bag.
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

All my items are now present and accounted for. Thank you very much Tolero and friends. You've all done a great job on a difficult problem, and handled it with your usual grace. Chalk one up to experience, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Dear Tolero,

I logged on last night,cycled through my toons,checked each and every one and still no sign of my goodies.
    It really is upsetting to see the , look in your folders(havent got any),check your mail(none,either in game or pm)
    or check your backpack(checked all of them.Twice.). Tried communicating in game with the moderators...deathly silence. Then I get an email saying if we dont hear from you well take it that the matter is resolved, and would you like to take this survey?

HELP!
    Willibold,Hesteban,Tooflower,Commabayou,Skummspawn ,Machiavehlli,,and Dramoh.
    Look out for them in-game.Tyrs Paladium on the big G ftw

So while I greatly appreciate that pets were sent to me manually from forum postings it was, unfortunately, to the wrong account. I didn't post in this thread from that account aside from the one post as I recall that we're not supposed to use multiple forum accounts to post on the forum.

That forum account is MartinusWyllt1 and if I can still get the pets to that account in-game through posting here rather than submitting a ticket the toon Seventyfour on Thelanis would be a great choice.

Thanks for the hard work in resolving these delivery issues!

How long should it take PayPal payments to go thought? I ordered the pre purchase exactly 1 week ago, and I am still waiting for my 'instant in-game items'. I have had 2 other payments go though since then, so my account is fine.

The ticket I opened only said it was pending and would give me no further information. When I asked for a time line, they suggested that they could cancel my payment and use a Credit Card, which is ridiculous. If I wanted to give you my CC info, I would have the first time. PayPal is not this new or random form of payment.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    They were published on March 2nd here. Enjoy!
    Ah, my fault then, I was looking for them here: http://forums.ddo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Just checking to see if you got your stuff... Did you have to file a police report? Seriously tho, I hope it all worked out...
    I DID! Thanks Turbine. The puppies my favorite. He's adorable with his red collar.

I'm sticking by my statement that it was still theft, but moderating it by adding it's more like the kind of theft we all commit every time we eat grapes in the checkout line. So no police report. This time.

Oh, and sorry for those of you who still didn't get your lootz

Just wanted to thank the GM (sorry, don't remember the name atm) who responded to my ticket last night within 5 minutes of me submitting it, and resolved my remaining issues. Nice work, and thanks again.
    Heatherx Rgr12/Arti6/Rog2 (PL: 3 Wiz; 1 FvS; 2 Sor; 1 Clr; 1 Arti; 1 Rog)
    Toryen Warchanter 22 ~ Treslyn Cleric 24 ~ Lohikaerme Druid 23 ~ Khenshii Monk 20

Heroes of Light and Darkness ~ Argonnessen

Well...I did open a ticket on that account five hours ago. Still open.

Edit: got it, thanks!
    Last edited by MartinusWyllt; 03-07-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Neely View Post
    How long should it take PayPal payments to go thought? I ordered the pre purchase exactly 1 week ago, and I am still waiting for my 'instant in-game items'. I have had 2 other payments go though since then, so my account is fine.

The ticket I opened only said it was pending and would give me no further information. When I asked for a time line, they suggested that they could cancel my payment and use a Credit Card, which is ridiculous. If I wanted to give you my CC info, I would have the first time. PayPal is not this new or random form of payment.
    Still received nothing, with no follow ups from my ticket. Responded for them to cancel the purchase if they can not process it by CoB today.

Community Member

Default Tech Support number is a fax machine

Tolero, are you aware that the listed tech support number for Turbine account management gives you a fax/modem tone rather than tech support?

When I navigate through my Turbine account to try and get help with the fact that I paid for the expansion and can't seem to activate it I find this link:

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp

with this message:

Contact Us

Account Management English Phone Support is available by calling (781) 407-4020. The hours are:

Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern
    Weekend Coverage: 12:00 Noon to 9:00 PM Eastern

IT IS WITHIN THAT WINDOW AND ALL I GET IS A FAX TONE.

Thanks turbine for getting this sorted. Some of mytoons even got a second 6 year old cake after the first one worked. Thanks heaps and happy birthday ddo.

I'm sayin oh mymy I'm so buffed up I'll slay you finally. You make me wanna play ddoodddoodddooooomygod

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast