Default WF racism - frozen tunic

how come no docent option? seems unfair

Default because

i think the argument would be why no docent of defiance for fleshy and why no Icy Raiment Fullplate options.

I was also looking for the docent version.

I've also been looking for the mournelode greatsword. Actually I don't think there was any greatsword in the u12 challenges.

Yeah it's not always fair. Where's the platemail version of Docent of Defiance?

yeah ok, but still, the challenge gear works well together depending on the build and not giving wf a frozen docent is just mean to wf monks and arcane melee types.

plenty of armor for fleshies that is not available in docents already, like marilith etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    i think the argument would be why no docent of defiance for fleshy and why no Icy Raiment Fullplate options.
    and still no Icy Rainment Docent
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

it's mostly annoying because there are now two quite specific monk robes that have no docent version

the garments of equilibrium and the frozen tunic

but i guess i i'll keep rolling round in earth stance wearing my jidz tet and docent of quickening.

Well WF monk do get access to the docent that gives the -20% fort to undead which fleshy monks can't get. I'm not sure if it procs on unarmed attacks at all, but it's something. For WF AC builds, it's not that bad either. Take the lv 16 version and toss on crafted +3 reinforced plating and it comes up just shy of what you get with Icy Raiment on a fleshy if my count is right. That's a 10 armor bonus total on a WF, where fleshies are maxed at 8 armor.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

im not as concerned with the other named armor/docents per say, because some difference in choice for fleshie and wf is a good thing, but the challenge gear should be available in both imo. just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Well WF monk do get access to the docent that gives the -20% fort to undead which fleshy monks can't get. I'm not sure if it procs on unarmed attacks at all, but it's something. For WF AC builds, it's not that bad either. Take the lv 16 version and toss on crafted +3 reinforced plating and it comes up just shy of what you get with Icy Raiment on a fleshy if my count is right. That's a 10 armor bonus total on a WF, where fleshies are maxed at 8 armor.
    better off with dragontouched on an ac w/f monk.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    better off with dragontouched on an ac w/f monk.
    I suppose in some situations that could be the case, dependent on what you put on the rune slots, but the base DT armor is +5 and +2 reinforced plating. The Mournlode is +5 and +3 reinforced plating. If you're going for highest AC, the Mournlode is higher.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

+1 to not having race specific gear for stuff that is clearly better than most other things.

If Tod rings like the FB or Shintao ring didnt work for humans say - people would be screaming bloody murder.

Funny how two of the best armors both have icy/frozen theme in the name.

I would love to have an epic blademark outfit either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoc-DDO View Post
    I would love to have an epic blademark outfit either.
    The fleshie version is called the Epic Heavy Deneith Chain

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Deneith_Heavy_Chain

Suggestion:

Add new rituals to the stone of change.

Ritual of Flesh Shaping I (docents only): This recipe allows this docent to be equpped in the armor slot by any race. Any enhancement bonuses count as a static armor bonus and any re-enforced plating bonuses add onto this number when worn by a non-warforged. Counts as one potential.

Ritual of the Forged I (any non docent armor): This recipe allows this armor to be equipped in the docent slot by warforged. Armor bonus, light/med/heavy distinction, and max dex bonus is ignored for this armor when equipped by a warforged. The armor retains it spell failure chance and skill penalty. Counts as one potential.

Ritual of the Forged II (requires first forged ritual on item): This armor now has 5% less spell failure chance and -1 skill penalty check. This benefit effects the armor when equipped by any race. Counts as one additional potential.

Ritual of the Forged III (requires second forged ritual on item): This armor now has 10% less spell failure chance and -2 skill penalty check. This benefit effects the armor when equipped by any race. Counts as one additional potential.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella