Default Casters Elite VoD

So.. after doing it with 8 rogues, its time for some more tests!

I'd like to try run an Elite VoD with a group of spell casters.
    I call the FVS, Clerics, Wizards and Sorcerers out there! Come and lets show those melees how stuff should be done!

{Sorry bards and artis - you guys are welcome for any caster lfms/regular lfms I put up - but here I wanna test something...}
    Edit: On a second thought, I dont see a reason why bards and artis cant join this, so the LFM will be up for all casters.

Due to last run lesson - I'm not gonna manage a list - I'll put up the LFM, and will take first 11 to hit it.

Time: Sunday, 2012-03-04, 20:00 GMT.
    The LFM will be up and will start filling ~5 mintues before.
    Last edited by MiahooJunk; 02-29-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog

Default Yay

Do guildies get priority? :P I wanna come!
    Templar - Cannith
    ~ Doloser (20 WF FVS) ~ Dolosus (20 Elf TWF/DoS Paladin) ~ Mirificus (18/2 Helf THF/Intimitank Paladin/Monk)~

Default Better get a screenshot

No one will ever believe that you could do a VoD elite with 12 caster. It's so impossible id be afraid to go.

Good luck
    Ulyssus, Traeci, Cateleno, Diocletianvs, Antonivs, MarcusJunius
    HellaPro Cannith

All self healers, while traps are avoidable. Should be pretty good.

Default Lol

I REALLY hope Ninety is joking, because it's been down all caster before and I think it would be wry easy as long as the tank and only the tank has an anathema and people don't kill all the trash so you can Torc continually whilst DOTing.
    Templar - Cannith
    ~ Doloser (20 WF FVS) ~ Dolosus (20 Elf TWF/DoS Paladin) ~ Mirificus (18/2 Helf THF/Intimitank Paladin/Monk)~

Quote Originally Posted by DaDolo View Post
    I REALLY hope Ninety is joking, because it's been down all caster before and I think it would be wry easy as long as the tank and only the tank has an anathema and people don't kill all the trash so you can Torc continually whilst DOTing.
    Yes I do believe that post is dripping with sarcasm lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Ultimately you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it be a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant
    Please don't make posts like this, thanks.
    You can give a man fire and he will be warm for a day, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Community Member KutchemesTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiahooJunk View Post
    So.. after doing it with 8 rogues, its time for some more tests!

I'd like to try run an Elite VoD with a group of spell casters.
    I call the FVS, Clerics, Wizards and Sorcerers out there! Come and lets show those melees how stuff should be done!

[/color]
    All melees already know all caster EChrono, Elite Shroud running regularly and what all caster party can do.
    I dont think Elite Vod harder than these.Maybe you should try all caster Epic Master Artificier with no pots something.

One hell of a mess. But the quest done!

Also the traps kinda raped most of the group.

Funny thing is, Suuly died before the Orthons, so we had to deal with trash 5 more minutes after the quest was done. (lots of the deaths too).

Pictures:
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5...nshot00596.jpg
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8...nshot00597.jpg

Ty for anyone who used pots! Also /tell me in game and I'll give you some back.

Default so ill say it b4 any1else does

One hell of a mess. But the quest done!

Also the traps kinda raped most of the group.

Funny thing is, Suuly died before the Orthons, so we had to deal with trash 5 more minutes after the quest was done. (lots of the deaths too).

Pictures:
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5...nshot00596.jpg
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8...nshot00597.jpg

Ty for anyone who used pots! Also /tell me in game and I'll give you some back.
    Quick get this in the achievement section.
    Ulyssus, Traeci, Cateleno, Diocletianvs, Antonivs, MarcusJunius
    HellaPro Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety0ne View Post
    Quick get this in the achievement section.
    No need.
    With the number of pots we used there, any FVS can solo it just fine. (I used only 3 enhanced, but others used 8, 10 and 12..).

This was about completion time. It was funny to see a shortman run with 8 rogues getting the same time completion as a caster group - when the last supposed to be more effective.

Community Member

This was about completion time. It was funny to see a shortman run with 8 rogues getting the same time completion as a caster group - when the last supposed to be more effective.
    The problem was there were few unexperienced/undeargeared players with not enough hp to survive one chain lightning or fireball from suuly.

Also wailing orthons and rezzing ppl with multiple death penalties...

btw, my pot count was 9 not 8. had to drink one more after completion to help kill the trash :P

Community Member

Got to say that was a blast to do. I think we had more trouble with the orthons than with anything else in there.
    Dragish level 20 cleric (tr from a cleric) - Delminator level 14 fighter/6barbarian (tr from a barb) - Ulysta Level 18 wiz (tr from a sorc)

Quote Originally Posted by enearh View Post
    The problem was there were few unexperienced/undeargeared players with not enough hp to survive one chain lightning or fireball from suuly.

Also wailing orthons and rezzing ppl with multiple death penalties...
    Yep, same with the rogs. *Some* didnt bring curse pots and keep hitting suuly in front.

Quote Originally Posted by enearh View Post
    btw, my pot count was 9 not 8. had to drink one more after completion to help kill the trash :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragish View Post
    Got to say that was a blast to do. I think we had more trouble with the orthons than with anything else in there.
    I was so LMFAO at this point, as I was trying to chase them and torc a bit (I didnt wanna use another pot) while you guys were running and dieing all around the room. I barely could play from laughs.

Community Member

At that point I was pretty much dried and tried to shrine, but every time I sat down an orthon would decide to ping me. I actually ate a pot after the quest just from the harassment so I could rest.
    Dragish level 20 cleric (tr from a cleric) - Delminator level 14 fighter/6barbarian (tr from a barb) - Ulysta Level 18 wiz (tr from a sorc)