Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Community Member elricken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The burning hell of blind invites
    Posts
    783

    Default Reformed Raiding Channel

    I am currently looking for a few more players in my raiding/epic/tr channel. If you are interested you will need to be willing to spend time getting to know us. Feel free to hit me up in game if you have any questions, also open to /tells at any time asking if channel is up to anything.

    A few things to consider before requesting channel information:

    Players in channel are generally zergers who like completing content quickly and efficiently, if this is not your play style I would reccomend looking elsewhere.

    Players in channel generally have very thick skin, and as such please do not request in if you are easily offended.

    Once in channel it is expected that you will not pass around channel information without my explicit permission.

    Please note that you will need to be willing to spend time with me in game before I will consider passing out the information.

    That's pretty much it, thanks for reading and see you all in game

    Update: Still looking for a few more players, look for any Nerdrage in game and get playing with us if you are interested.
    Last edited by elricken; 06-27-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage


  2. #2
    Uber Completionist Ilindith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    I think I'm qualified for the TR part of it.
    Distributed - Currently on life 72.

  3. #3
    Community Member KanedaEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Please count mé in

  4. #4
    Community Member SEMPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Il
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    I'd like the info pls
    SARLONA ~ BREY BRAY BRAI BREI BRAYZ DAVEE CEMPER CEMP SEMPER SAVALOT SAVURSELV MOTION
    Proud Officer of Quantum Entropy

  5. #5
    Community Member Taimasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    pm the info plz
    /popcorn
    Monk / ~Thoroughbred~ (36 pt HO Epic Ready -Tank/DPS)-
    * Continuing Epic Guide - Mobius for Acolytes*

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hervey Bay, Australia
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I'd like info pls if i may.

    (i think you remember me from fearless crew, or maybe not haha)
    --|| Sarlona ||-- --|| Nerdrage ||-- Avaena Shade Human Assassin Rogue - Aeonian Demigod Drow Favored Soul -|- Sylenoz Shade Warforged Sorcerer -|- Stormblaast H-Elf 12 Ftr 6 Pal 2 Rog (TR IP) -|- Astassi Novack Drow Wizard --||--

  7. #7
    Community Member elricken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The burning hell of blind invites
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Responded to all requests, sorry it took me so long. Busy week IRL
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage


  8. #8
    Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    915

    Default

    PM Info please.

    Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai

  9. #9
    Community Member Taimasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Just found out that the last channel broke up because of me. I don't play as nearly as much as I used to and I am just trying to figure out what I did wrong. If it was something that I did in the past to someone I am sorry, and I wish you the best. In my experience all I ever did was play, have fun, and be the best monk I can be. For any of those that bear me ill will or believe's my presence and my playing is not good enough for Epics im sorry, also I am sorry for any who I have offended over the years. Even though whoever you are may hate me, trust me. I don't hate you for it, if anything it is regret that I have feel over some of the things I have done; in and out of DDO, that make me a better person for it imo.
    I contemplated long and hard before posting this, and decided that I would. However anyone may feel about that, it did hurt my feelings to a group of people(Sarlona), that I feel like I have had great experiences with. To all those in the channel, good luck with your runs, your loot, and stay shiny.
    /popcorn
    Monk / ~Thoroughbred~ (36 pt HO Epic Ready -Tank/DPS)-
    * Continuing Epic Guide - Mobius for Acolytes*

  10. #10
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taimasan View Post
    Just found out that the last channel broke up because of me. I don't play as nearly as much as I used to and I am just trying to figure out what I did wrong. If it was something that I did in the past to someone I am sorry, and I wish you the best. In my experience all I ever did was play, have fun, and be the best monk I can be. For any of those that bear me ill will or believe's my presence and my playing is not good enough for Epics im sorry, also I am sorry for any who I have offended over the years. Even though whoever you are may hate me, trust me. I don't hate you for it, if anything it is regret that I have feel over some of the things I have done; in and out of DDO, that make me a better person for it imo.
    I contemplated long and hard before posting this, and decided that I would. However anyone may feel about that, it did hurt my feelings to a group of people(Sarlona), that I feel like I have had great experiences with. To all those in the channel, good luck with your runs, your loot, and stay shiny.
    presti lied to you.

  11. #11
    Founder Lifespawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    behind lyriccal
    Posts
    4,398

    Default

    i'd like the info aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

  12. #12
    Community Member Partydeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    218

    Default

    PM please if you'll have me

    (in the last 3 channels I noticed I run more with channelers than anyone else really)
    Sarlona Deluxe
    Axess (high dps/versatility [TR1]) ~ Nimmuz (cleric) ~ Roboboogie (spellsword [TR1])
    Partydeluxe (bard [TR1]) ~ Partywiz (WF AM [TR1])

  13. #13
    Community Member twigzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Hook me up.

  14. #14
    Community Member Straton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    264

    Default Channel

    Hook me up too

    /Galard

  15. #15
    Community Member adm5893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Noobville
    Posts
    600

    Question access

    I would like to join the channel. PM with info.

  16. #16
    Community Member paraplegic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    361

    Default

    ill like to join
    If the pay-to-cheat raid timer bypass item goes live, I will not spend another cent on DDO as long as it is in the store and encourage others to do the same. Copy this into your sig if you agree.

  17. #17
    Community Member elricken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The burning hell of blind invites
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Just to clarify again, I will not pass out the information for the asking. You will need to spend time in game running with me/my guild. I am open to questions about scheduling so you can get in our raids any time in game.
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage


  18. #18
    Founder Lifespawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    behind lyriccal
    Posts
    4,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elricken View Post
    Just to clarify again, I will not pass out the information for the asking. You will need to spend time in game running with me/my guild. I am open to questions about scheduling so you can get in our raids any time in game.
    well you do already know me and we raid quite often...
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

  19. #19
    Community Member elricken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The burning hell of blind invites
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifespawn View Post
    well you do already know me and we raid quite often...
    Oops sorry man, thought I had already pm'd you.
    Morfane - Cealest - Naphor - Sofu - Nairs - Morphaine
    Nerdrage


  20. #20
    Community Member Zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I was very active in the previous channel, so with any luck you'll remember Zenisch and send me the info, if not I'll be sending a tell your way to see if I can get in on some interesting runs.
    "Failure is not only an option, but a valuable learning experience." - Personal motto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload