Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Protection From Evil WANDS no longer protect against greater command, and I can only assume command as well.

Yet more defensive-oriented play options being removed from me. Maybe one day I won't be able to protect myself against anything and I'll just lay down in front of the mobs with my neck exposed. :P

Still broken.... Maybe if this topic hits 50+ pages of updates over years time a fix will be looked at.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
    Still broken.... Maybe if this topic hits 50+ pages of updates over years time a fix will be looked at.
    What, you mean that if there's enough posts then Turbine will alter the spell to be the same as the ship buffs, items and wands?

Remember, Turbine has said that the spell is broken and shouldn't be protecting us (Though why we would bother with the spell at that point is beyond me), so you might want to let this one lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel666 View Post
    What, you mean that if there's enough posts then Turbine will alter the spell to be the same as the ship buffs, items and wands?

Remember, Turbine has said that the spell is broken and shouldn't be protecting us (Though why we would bother with the spell at that point is beyond me), so you might want to let this one lie.
    They said this 6 years ago and altered it to work as it currently does. Previously it protected against ALL forms of CC.

The spell is WAI. The broken items are not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12