Default Farming Lesser Cannith Power Cells

I've farmed House C quests/explorer enough to have an average of 50 of each of those mechanical parts and 5 Cannith Power Cells, but not one Lesser Cannith Power Cell. What am I doing wrong?

I've run the quests (not challenges) for 50 House C favor on two different toons, (Blown elite, Power elite, Schemes hard,) have farmed enough rares to pull two of those Fabricator's deals from Wrack, and hit the dogmaster optional chest in Schemes of the Enemy (hard) once a day for 24 straight days farming up three pairs of rocket boots.

I'm hoping it's that you only get them from normal, because I've done a ridiculous amount of farming to still be sitting at a grand total of 0. (I need them to unlock Nearly Finished set bonuses.)

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    I've farmed House C quests/explorer enough to have an average of 50 of each of those mechanical parts and 5 Cannith Power Cells, but not one Lesser Cannith Power Cell. What am I doing wrong?

I've run the quests (not challenges) for 50 House C favor on two different toons, (Blown elite, Power elite, Schemes hard,) have farmed enough rares to pull two of those Fabricator's deals from Wrack, and hit the dogmaster optional chest in Schemes of the Enemy (hard) once a day for 24 straight days farming up three pairs of rocket boots.

I'm hoping it's that you only get them from normal, because I've done a ridiculous amount of farming to still be sitting at a grand total of 0. (I need them to unlock Nearly Finished set bonuses.)
    looks like someone forgot their sacrifice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Community Member

I feel your pain. I have pulled a total of 1 from all my attempts of farming till ransacked. Norm/Hard/Elite does not seem to make a difference.
    Khyber:
    Lunality, Sorcality, Tunality, Axation, Causation, Shurality, Desparality, Stingality and a few more...
    Stingality

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    looks like someone forgot their sacrifice
    Not sure what you mean or whether your reply was trying to be helpful. Our party is also needing multiple Lesser Cannith Power Cells & any insight as to get more or where to focus to get more would be appreciated.
    EDIT: Did more research in the forums and it looks like the most efficient use of one's time for getting "Lesser Cannith Power Cells" is to re-run http://ddowiki.com/page/Schemes_of_the_Enemy and get as many of the optional chests as possible on each run...
    If anyone has better ideas they would be appreciated...
    Last edited by Nodoze; 05-30-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: updated based upon further research....

i've had good luck with lesser cells running schemes on elite. nets me 1-2 lesser cells per run. my bard has 3 upgraded sets (6 lessers used).

I wrote the OP before Wrack's drop rate was boosted. Now they flow like water from Wrack's chest, and he spawns 9 out of 10 instances.

Community Member

Sorry for thread necro, but I found this thread with google search.

I also want to farm Lesser Cannith Power Cells and did the thing mentioned above, but hadn't any luck so far (no Lesser Power Cells). Has something changed since then?

What I did:
    -killed Wrack multiple times and looted his chest (about 6-8 times)
    -did "Schemes of the Enemy" on normal, on hard and 2 times on elite (had 7 chests on elite at the end)

I only got 2 "normal" Cannith Power Cells on elite (one each run).

today's Update: no Lesser Power Cells
    -Wrack x3
    -Schemes normal x1
    -Schemes hard x1 (1 normal Power Cell)
    Last edited by Vrakyas; 11-28-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Community Member

I got my Lesser Power Cell after 3 additional runs on Elite. Wrack didn't drop a single Power Cell at all after 4 additional kills.

So I can confirm, that Lesser Power Cells are dropping in "Schemes of the Enemy" (Elite), but it's not "flowing like water" as someone said :-/