Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Speaking of which...

I had not eaten any tomes since Turbine announced tomes will become retainable through TR. Will that occur at Update 13, or at the next update?
    this update

Quote Originally Posted by darkniteyogi View Post
    ^ hmm i wouldnt mind that.. they'd have to release or make another pack for that to happen though which i dont think is the case.
    Well, they ARE. Free to play Update 13 "Web of Chaos", and then pay to play "Menace of the Underdark" pack.
    Last edited by brian14; 02-24-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Menace of the Underdark you mean? w/c is still in Summer this year.. If they would give in-completable epic items in Web of Chaos, if that were the case, im thinking like Lordsmarch Part 1 and 2 is similar, w/c is released at the same time.. Or are they releasing Descent into the Underdark as a p2p pack together with Web of Chaos? How can that be Its not been said anywhere? Or was that post sarcastic

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Menace of the Underdark you mean?
    No he means the F2P prequel to MotU its being released on the 27th this month...personally I'm going to wait until its been confirmed to work without issue before I start eating tomes

w/c
    OK I failed my knowledge (net-speak) check what does "W/C" mean?
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 02-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Menace of the Underdark you mean? w/c is still in Summer this year.. If they would give in-completable epic items in Web of Chaos, if that were the case, im thinking like Lordsmarch Part 1 and 2 is similar, w/c is released at the same time.. Or are they releasing Descent into the Underdark as a p2p pack together with Web of Chaos? How can that be Its not been said anywhere? Or was that post sarcastic
    Yes, I meant "Menace of the Underdark" (previous post fixed), and yes my suspicion is that Update 13 will have incomplete Epics, completable via upcoming pack.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

some classic mis-information rampant here. U13 Web of Chaos is currently on lamma, and the epic items from those quests have all been seen and played with. Please rumor-monger responsibly
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123