Default What to slot in Shimmering Pendant?

Ellarinen assembled her first piece of epic gear last night: Epic Shimmering Pendant. Yellow augments seem kind of "meh" in my opinion. But, I was considering either Greater False Life (not already a part of gear setup), or perhaps Wizardry VI.

Or, would slotting this item for my bard be a waste of Epic Dungeon Tokens? Thank you for your feedback and thoughts!
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Community Member krackythehoodedone's Avatar

GFL is a pretty mandatory kind of upgrade in the locker of any capped toon. So if you havent got it planned anywhere else and arent going to pick up an Epic that gives you +40 like the Cav Plate or E pouch of Jerky then that is a good use of your tokens imho.

And gratz on your first Epic. Will always be your favourite

Yeah, I'm just not sure if I should go ahead and blow the epic tokens, or hold off and try to find a different piece that does greater or superior false life.

Thanks for the feedback!
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

My Warchanter uses the SFL from the Epic Cavalry Plate; my Spellsinger uses a ToD Con+6 GFL belt.

So, like you, this Yellow slot does little for me. I'm thinking when I have the tokens free, and have slotted everything else I could possibly desire, I'll pop Dex +6 on both of them.