Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    not... really... not even in normal content.

you are either trolling or play a rog in end game rarely or do not play end game at all

42 dc is enough for stuff that produces the most threat in epic content->casters
    you will also see allot of epic orthons and other higher fort enemies go down with this
    leader of Stijene
    Sarlona - Brko - Kalopsia - Gataka - Gms

Quote Originally Posted by Lavek View Post
    you are either trolling or play a rog in end game rarely or do not play end game at all

42 dc is enough for stuff that produces the most threat in epic content->casters
    you will also see allot of epic orthons and other higher fort enemies go down with this
    ...huh?
    Yes, it will hit casters and wimpy archers and the like, you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

With 40 Assassinate on my Str-based halfling, I see that it does not work on "Almost everything".

I do hit certain mobs in a reliable way (casters and archers), I hit certain mobs in an OKish way (eDeeps and Last Stand Sahuagin, Orthons in normal ToD), and there are mobs where I know that trying to assassinate them is a waste of time, and better spent beating them down (Devils in eChrono).

While assassinate is powerful, I think that it's important to keep an eye open on which mobs you use it. A wizard wouldn't firewall Velah, either.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

I have a 42DC caster - I want to be much more effective than that.

So I'm thinking mid-high 40s.

I still can't decide between Halfling and Helf.

My main considerations:
    Halfling: +3/+6 Sneak attack
    Helf: +1/+2 Regular attack + improved recovery options

Probably Helf.
    Server: Thelanis
    Guild: Fallen Immortals
    Toons: Soza, Sozz, Sozza, Sossa (bards)

To tilt the scales a bit more towards the Helf. The issue I am currently having on Meinir (Str-based Halfling) is to-hit.
    The SA to hit bonus is nice, but unfortunately situational, and subject to fortification. This is why I can't have PA switched on all the time, and why I'm forced to use the Warpriest set instead of the Ravager one; simply because I'm missing too much. But then, there is always room for improvement in the gear department.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12