Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Unfortunately, the new crafting recipes, less-restrictive recipes, and Cannith Crafting level increase will not be making it to Update 13 when the update goes live. We've decided to pull these new crafting recipes in order to do further work on them, and roll them out along with a more comprehensive crafting system update later on. It's too early to provide details about that more comprehensive update, or say when it will be released, but as soon as we can we will let you know. Thanks!
    I for one am glad you are taking the time to get it right.

Perhaps its a handwrap fix thats something worth waiting for!
    Officer of Renowned

Thelanis

(Click here too check us out)

Polverizing The Wise, Dotting The Cleanser, Polarities The Undying, Sosage The Killer, Shootin The piercer & many more holders of items.

Well personally I was disappointed that you could STILL not craft superior potency V or VI at any level (I have no problem with the min levels being increased), nor any striding beyond 20%. Since those 2 were the things I was particularly interested in, delay, don't delay, meh.
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    Well personally I was disappointed that you could STILL not craft superior potency V or VI at any level (I have no problem with the min levels being increased), nor any striding beyond 20%. Since those 2 were the things I was particularly interested in, delay, don't delay, meh.
    I wonder how popular Superior Potency 6 rings will be if they do arrive.

My account-bound, min level 3 Sup Pot 4 ring certainly gets some use as it is.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley_Nicholas View Post
    So, when is Update 13? Rumor has been that it's supposed to be tomorrow, but there has still been no official announcement. Did the release date get delayed too?
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...99#post4323699
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I wonder how popular Superior Potency 6 rings will be if they do arrive.

My account-bound, min level 3 Sup Pot 4 ring certainly gets some use as it is.
    I love mine too But I would not mind if the min level got increased to reasonable levels, provided it was actually craftable.
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Something I still do not get is that an item I loot from any ordinary chest I can't recreate in CC. I have a pair of ML12 +5 ANYTHING of ANYTHING and that +5 kills it. Best I could do to try and mimic that would make it ML19 due to that +5 and that just doesn't seem right to me.

Community Member

thankyou all for help and info with this, im a little disapointed that its not coming in update 13 but fully understand the reasons, dam was looking to start my tr'ing with twink any slot gear.

Community Member

Unfortunately, the new crafting recipes, less-restrictive recipes, and Cannith Crafting level increase will not be making it to Update 13 when the update goes live. We've decided to pull these new crafting recipes in order to do further work on them, and roll them out along with a more comprehensive crafting system update later on. It's too early to provide details about that more comprehensive update, or say when it will be released, but as soon as we can we will let you know. Thanks!
    Hopefully this means:

1) Players will be able to make any item that could randomly drop (non-named items, I mean)

2) Players will be able to trade ingredients from one of the crafting systems for ingredients from another crafting system or:

3) All crafting will be uninfied into a single crafting system that can take a look at all the ingredients you have collected accross all your characters on the server and tell you what you can make with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Reminds me of what was said when they released some Epic GH, wasnt suposed to go out, pulling it back for tweaks, coming back with a more robust Epic system... Its official, Crafting is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    Reminds me of what was said when they released some Epic GH, wasnt suposed to go out, pulling it back for tweaks, coming back with a more robust Epic system... Its official, Crafting is dead.
    You know ...i thought about that too. But I'm willing to believe it doesn't apply here. Once they put in the gianthold upgrades to the raid loot they hammered the nail in the coffin of Epic Gianthold, its never going to happen now. I just wish they'd set up some upgrades for the dragonscale armors. Something like min lvl 16 or 18, black getting skills +15, acid absorption (10%), blue getting greater spell pen VII, or reg spell pen VIII and elec absorp, and white getting (HELLO!) hvy fort, and cold absorp. Seems silly to have any item min lvl 14 only offering mod fort.
    "Its not D&D anymore, more D$D." -- Brannigan
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

I am happy to hear that they are holding back something that will not be WAI.

If they are thinking that existing crafters may lose their current levels, that should be expressed IMMEDIATELY!! as a casual player that has deconed almost every item since crafting went in and still has not hit 100, i would hope this is not even a consideration. Given a reset of crafting lvls, i do not think i would bother with it again.

Sanity: It's a tiny island off the mainland of Foolishness. Exports are currently sanctioned.

Default Turbine does what is in Turbine's best interest... we hope.

Ah, ok. Thank you for the heads up.

We'll wait patiently for this release as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12