Default Best DQ reward for a rogue?

I'll be taking a couple more rogue lives and then likely parking at endgame for a good long time, so basing reason on for leveling or for epic is fine. Last life will likely be Assassin, likely with some sort of splash, as will TRing lives.

Relevant list choices: Bramble-Casters, Marilith Chain, Bracers of the Demon's Consort, Pouch of Jerky, Torc of Prince Raiyum-de (likely to have a blue bar at least once).

The Bracers are tempting but there's probably always something better for the wrist both while leveling and at epic.

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    I'll be taking a couple more rogue lives and then likely parking at endgame for a good long time, so basing reason on for leveling or for epic is fine. Last life will likely be Assassin, likely with some sort of splash, as will TRing lives.

Relevant list choices: Bramble-Casters, Marilith Chain, Bracers of the Demon's Consort, Pouch of Jerky, Torc of Prince Raiyum-de (likely to have a blue bar at least once).

The Bracers are tempting but there's probably always something better for the wrist both while leveling and at epic.
    I would say take the Torc while you have a shot at it. The ONLY reason to not take it would be if this character NEVER has plans to be a blue bar, evar.

The Bramble-Casters are great. Metalbone loves his. Though, if that were my list, I would be hot for the Bracers of the Demon's Consort. I have heard that they are terrific on a character that can mitigate the negative levels and cursings.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Definitely definitely definitely look at Chaosblades. They are just good old fashioned fun, plus they look spiffy
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Zero View Post
    Definitely definitely definitely look at Chaosblades. They are just good old fashioned fun, plus they look spiffy
    I don't get the Chaosblade thing. It looks pretty average to me as far as epics go.

The Bramble-Casters are amazing for their ability to just ignore archers in most content.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Bramble-casters is one of the best leveling items in the game, and is still a useful swap-in at the endgame.

If you are doing blue-bar lives, torc is the best item.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Lion-Headed Belt Buckle is also pretty nice, given typical Rogue will saves.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Entelech View Post
    Lion-Headed Belt Buckle is also pretty nice, given typical Rogue will saves.
    I have a couple Girds and pots, I haven't run into any problems so far.

Consort bracers if you will never, ever have a blue bar. These grant so much survivability it isn't funny.

Torc if you ever will have one. (Including things like Paladin/Ranger lives where your blue bar exists but isn't one of the main focuses of your class).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

After getting 9 negative levels in a matter of 10 seconds in Elite Sins, I put away the Demon Consort bracers and never looked back. They're an incredible PM item, but are too obnoxious even on a character that can UMD or cast away the negs (and don't forget the negs penalize your UMD).

I'm fond of the Epic Lion-Headed Belt Buckle for anyone that is not planning on using a ToD belt-set. +6 STR, +6 CON, Fear Immunity, colourless slot, yellow slot, and the excellent shaken proc on most things that do manage to hit you.

Also agree with picking up the Torc if you ever plan on getting a blue-bar past life, even on a Ranger or Paladin. It's just that worth it.

If you don't want to use any of those, pick up the Bramble-Casters for leveling purposes.

Bramble-Casters all the way. Archers cant even tickle you while lvling up.

If you aren't playing to spend much time with a blue bar, or end as one, I'd probably take the Bramblecasters, as they will be pretty useful for you on any life all the way to 20.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Rogue gear question and no one has mentioned Dustless Boots yet? 20% striding, +11 hide, +15 ms, no one ever wants them, and the epic version isn't bad.
    Bramble-casters are an obvious choice as well.
    Lion-headed Belt Buckle is amazing for leveling.
    Seal of the Earth for more Stonekin clickies.

Community Member

torc - more than anything unless it's absolutly zero for you , on ranger life with hum heal amp - almost endless self heal - even decent self heal in epics
    demons concort - awesome too - works on ranged attacks aswell as melee despite description , lvl drain - happens - verry rarely too often - & then you can switch them off - again more great less you gonna be hited - mean less chance to get drained
    bramble - verry well , but i use spectrals & got epic mire ring for piercing dr 10 & also more (earthguard) which is easy to aquire
    marilith - usless as totaly cut you evasion , well mb on boss that don't hit vs reflexes