Default Arti - Improved Precise Shot not an option

Sanity check:

19 DEX needed for Improved Precise Shot - do Feat bonuses (Enhancements) count towards the DEX score for this Feat?

I was of the understanding that they did yet I have 16 BASE DEX, +1 Tome, 3 Feat bonuses yet the IPS is not available, stating I need 19 DEX.
    Altego - Alsace - Archfoe - Astronort - Asylum - Aurorah - Austral - Australis - Autechre - Axiis - Decipher - Dreadnort - Frightfully So
    - Irukandjii - Tarantula - Tekmek - Ultranort
    [ Stormreach Thieves' Guild - Khyber ]

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wak View Post
    Sanity check:

19 DEX needed for Improved Precise Shot - do Feat bonuses (Enhancements) count towards the DEX score for this Feat?

I was of the understanding that they did yet I have 16 BASE DEX, +1 Tome, 3 Feat bonuses yet the IPS is not available, stating I need 19 DEX.
    Only your base stat + level ups + tomes count toward acquiring feats. If you could use enhancements, then you'd be able to take lots of AP of dex enhancements, purchase the feat and then respec at your trainer to drop the enhancements after you get the feat.

Thanks for clearing that up
    Altego - Alsace - Archfoe - Astronort - Asylum - Aurorah - Austral - Australis - Autechre - Axiis - Decipher - Dreadnort - Frightfully So
    - Irukandjii - Tarantula - Tekmek - Ultranort
    [ Stormreach Thieves' Guild - Khyber ]