Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When running eVON6...

DON'T cast Chain Lightning on the fascinated mobs!!!111!1!1one!1eleven! <_<

*cough Thirt cough*

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Lol, I know the feeling, since I'm often the one that does the Bard job for my guild on Sarlona. Some people seem to forget that you can't selectively target who gets hit by AoEs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    Some people seem to forget that you can't selectively target who gets hit by AoEs.
    Worse still... some people seem to forget that T3 Alchemical weapons will.... *cough Thirt cough*

Soaked/Soaking/Zecks/Zeckshealer - Cannith
    Soaked's build

Quote Originally Posted by freekay View Post
    Worse still... some people seem to forget that T3 Alchemical weapons will.... *cough Thirt cough*
    Sarlona doesn't have too many of those yet.

more standing AOE's plz

Community Member KutchemesTheDark's Avatar

Errr..don't send evasion characters to Ice Island

*cough Thirt cough*
    "You all ****ing group of bads! stop casting chain ****ing lightning!!!!"
    Oh, wait...
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

There's a Tier 3? noway.

*cough Thirt cough*
    Awww i missed more /ThirtRAAAAGE
    ŦĘӍPLѦR
    Cannith

Shadowhaze-Righteouss-Technological Warfare-Lightes.
    Fear is the enemy of logic-Frank Sinatra

Community Member

- Me: "<redacted>, what weapon is that on your hand?"

- Him - "oh ****"

*20 minutes of laughter*
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Secret saboteur raids are funny.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

For those who bring the occasional Artificer, make sure they turn off Improved Precise Shot.

Nothing like aiming for the Djinni only to aggro an Ice Flenser or three.
    Quote Originally Posted by macubrae View Post
    A Dwarf's beard should be thick, strong and long enough to tuck under your belt (to keep kobolds from swinging on it and giants from swinging us by them).

And dont listen to others advice if u know better.

I(on my wizz) from yesterday, and 2nd caster.

Caster: Whos on trash? Me?
    I: We both, but i also keep haste + rage + cloudkill
    Caster: Ok

Trash Showed up

Caster: I have no ice storm and no ice spells, take care of trash.
    Not like Ice Spells are must have, considering Caster was Sorc and I wizz he still should take agro even with ele spells, bit *shrug*.
    I kite them, and when its fire time i take them to melees, like we always do on guild runs.

Caster: Dont take him to melees.
    *shrug*. Maybe its another tactic ok. I can just run with them.

Caster: Stop Running, Stay in one place. (he take out a shield). Bring them here.
    So i do thinking he finnaly decided to actually do sth ,and stand behind him. He loose hppretty fast and move back.
    Well Im PM, and there was 4 trash mobs, so i wanted to just kite them, cause had poor chance to self heal standing with them all time.
    Caster: Dont move!

Ding*. I died. Spamming all necro-healing spells didnt help. 4 epic mobs hitting are too muich for mine 500hp.

Caster: Dude. Learn to shield block. (like i didnt, and like he wasnt the one to go back and taking me in this situation in first place)
    I(little irritated): Im not dude.

Eggs appear. Caster do nothing to destroy eggs (probably cause he "dont have any cold spells").
    2 elementals appear.
    I was raised (by raise dead with 10% hp) and ofc elemental killed me before i ever moved (yeah... Res and True Res are not worth slotting and scrolling? ...).

Caster (to me in voice in irritated tone): Why ure not killing elementals?

I just didnt tell anything. Hes a sorc. He could drain + finger them. (my fvs do it with only 35-36 necro DC ;p)
    And halo - im dead. Because of his advices and because of divine raising with raise dead only (kinda funny when we already have like 4 fire eles going around).

So yeah... first failed evon6 for me from when we get to know fire eles (cause first time after update we wiped not knowing about eggs).

So dont teach people how to do it better if u cant do it.
    Dont move away from every thing u should do.
    Dont push all responsibility for others when ure just stading and watching all the time doing nothing.
    Dont ask idiotic questions.
    And if u know how to do it, do it your way. Ignore other people telling u what and how to do it. Cause u will end up like me.

Weird thing is the guy seemed nice and to be a good player while doing von5. Well ;p.

And do i have to say who first dropped group? xD
    Last edited by Kayla93; 02-09-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla93 View Post
    And dont listen to others advice if u know better.

I(on my wizz) from yesterday, and 2nd caster.

Caster: Whos on trash? Me?
    I: We both, but i also keep haste + rage + cloudkill
    Caster: Ok

Trash Showed up

Caster: I have no ice storm and no ice spells, take care of trash.
    Not like Ice Spells are must have, considering Caster was Sorc and I wizz he still should take agro even with ele spells, bit *shrug*.
    I kite them, and when its fire time i take them to melees, like we always do on guild runs.

Caster: Dont take him to melees.
    *shrug*. Maybe its another tactic ok. I can just run with them.

Caster: Stop Running, Stay in one place. (he take out a shield). Bring them here.
    So i do thinking he finnaly decided to actually do sth ,and stand behind him. He loose hppretty fast and move back.
    Well Im PM, and there was 4 trash mobs, so i wanted to just kite them, cause had poor chance to self heal standing with them all time.
    Caster: Dont move!

Ding*. I died. Spamming all necro-healing spells didnt help. 4 epic mobs hitting are too muich for mine 500hp.

Caster: Dude. Learn to shield block. (like i didnt, and like he wasnt the one to go back and taking me in this situation in first place)
    I(little irritated): Im not dude.

Eggs appear. Caster do nothing to destroy eggs (probably cause he "dont have any cold spells").
    2 elementals appear.
    I was raised (by raise dead with 10% hp) and ofc elemental killed me before i ever moved (yeah... Res and True Res are not worth slotting and scrolling? ...).

Caster (to me in voice in irritated tone): Why ure not killing elementals?

I just didnt tell anything. Hes a sorc. He could drain + finger them. (my fvs do it with only 35-36 necro DC ;p)
    And halo - im dead. Because of his advices and because of divine raising with raise dead only (kinda funny when we already have like 4 fire eles going around).

So yeah... first failed evon6 for me from when we get to know fire eles (cause first time after update we wiped not knowing about eggs).

So dont teach people how to do it better if u cant do it.
    Dont move away from every thing u should do.
    Dont push all responsibility for others when ure just stading and watching all the time doing nothing.
    Dont ask idiotic questions.
    And if u know how to do it, do it your way. Ignore other people telling u what and how to do it. Cause u will end up like me.

Weird thing is the guy seemed nice and to be a good player while doing von5. Well ;p.

And do i have to say who first dropped group? xD
    Everyone has a bad day. I don't let things like this change my opinion of someone. People do things differently too. So he may have been a good player (and a nice person) who just got a little too deep in the weeds trying to micromanage you.

Of course failing epic VoN 6 is almost the worst feeling in the game because of how long it takes to form the group and run normal VoN 5. I totally understand why it can be so upsetting.

I remember one failure I had where I was one of two healers and as we were heading to 1st base I watched the other guy run off the ledge..... I tried to heal it but we failed. It was awhile back so I am not sure how we ended up failing (was on the bases part) but I remember that having a 2nd healer would have helped.
    Cannith - Noehealz, Protectorjon, Noebuffs, Mortion

Quote Originally Posted by morticianjohn View Post
    Of course failing epic VoN 6 is almost the worst feeling in the game because of how long it takes to form the group and run normal VoN 5. I totally understand why it can be so upsetting.
    We wiped after an eVoN5. (I mean, the OP).
    But it was fun and totally worth it - at least now I can get Thirt back when he reminds me this ToD and lvl5 materials...

P.S. "Who's the rogue?!?!?!?!?"
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member krackythehoodedone's Avatar

E Von 6 continues to be the one raid that is incredibly easy to Fubar via a plethora of reasons through the actions of one party member.

Normally tho these involve aggroing fascinated mobs or killing the Djinni to early. Causing a party wipe at the bases stage

IPS/glancing blows/Auto attack/PM aura/ people not giving the Bard time to fascinate the mobs out of the way before charging in are some of the favourites.

Players really really need to know these quests before they join or at the very least explain they are inexperienced or dont understand something.

Absolute classic on Khyber a few weeks back. PL very carefully explained the bases and procedure and got everyone to acknowledge they understood. ''So we are going left these are you bases, this is your role'' etc

We buffed and off we went. Six went left, five went right and one guy ran straight ahead !!!

You just have to shake your head and laugh
    Last edited by krackythehoodedone; 02-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morticianjohn View Post
    Everyone has a bad day. I don't let things like this change my opinion of someone. People do things differently too. So he may have been a good player (and a nice person) who just got a little too deep in the weeds trying to micromanage you.

I remember one failure I had where I was one of two healers and as we were heading to 1st base I watched the other guy run off the ledge..... I tried to heal it but we failed. It was awhile back so I am not sure how we ended up failing (was on the bases part) but I remember that having a 2nd healer would have helped.
    Well i dont judge too. Didnt even remmeber that sorc name. But I hate it when people tell u what to do, and they just stand and do nothing ;p.

Sounds like my wife....
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Wiz28 TR5 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/7 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonwelder View Post
    Sounds like my wife....
    What? Ordering people doing nothing? xD
    Casting chain in evon6?
    Last edited by Kayla93; 02-09-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla93 View Post
    What? Ordering people doing nothing? xD <------This
    Casting chain in evon6? <------if you said this to here she would think you were from Mars - she don't grok DDO
    above
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Wiz28 TR5 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/7 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast