Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    My team does not QA advertising. Nor should it.

No but a team/management meeting should clear it..... IE: Hey folks this is the proposed advertising for the month. Does it look right? I mean to be honest the info put out by the DDO team IS incorrect quite often... It shouldn't be.... Sometimes I scratch my head thinking OK, is ANYBODY vetting this stuff? I most certainly understand how advertising works and how sometimes things aren't 100% clear, but when things are WRONG, well that's different. And a clear sign-off by the appropriate team leaders MIGHT clear a lot of confusion and frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    And bagels. Don't forget the bagels.
    And lotsta spaghetti!
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Targonis View Post
    Only if they are good bagels(which are not available outside of New York).
    Fixed.

And I'm sorry to hear the dev team doesn't have access to good bagels. I'm sure their productivity would increase by at least 17% if they had good bagels.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

On A Sailing Ship To Nowhere, Leaving Anyplace...

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Targonis View Post
    Only if they are good bagels(which are not available outside of New York).
    Fixed.

And I'm sorry to hear the dev team doesn't have access to good bagels. I'm sure their productivity would increase by at least 17% if they had good bagels.

Not true, my mom learned how to make her own bagels and bialys (and lox yum!) because she missed the ones in NY so much. So if you want good ones outside NY, you just have to learn to make your own!
    Anál nathrach
    orth’ bháis’s bethad
    do chél dénmha

Real quick this week.
    First, we did a bug fix only patch. Hooray!
    Second, we have a Bug discussion forum for Lamannia here. Hooray!
    Third, the Madstone Boots kerfuffle. I just want to say, Lamannia works, and this is the proof. If you participate in the preview/beta server you may change the game. This spring especially this is going to be really helpful for all involved.

OK back to Waterworks.

MajMal
    Shortest "End of the Week with Major Mal Something Something" ever!

Yes, I'm a few days late. I have forum catching up to do and late nights are my only time to do it now.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvium View Post
    The Mournlanders did not have an opportunity to preview the Madstone boots changes.
    Hm, did somebody fail a wisdom check? (no offense meant, anyone can roll a 1)

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Mournlands is on an older build because of some engine changes that cannot be seen outside the building yet. We just don't have a very stable Mournlands version for them and probably wont until next week.
    Engine change for the expansion?

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member krackythehoodedone's Avatar

What about the ''arrow'' reload bug. For well over a year everytime i reload 100 arrows from my quiver another 100 populates my inventory.

This is incredibly annoying. I often run out of arrows mid tanking and have to scrabble around in my backpack reloading them back into the quiver from whence they came. So is the number of bug reports i have submitted for the same thing with no response.

Unless your idea of ''resetting'' Enhancements thus ''killing'' all Bowbarians (well Crit Rage ones anyhow) is your way of solving it
    Last edited by krackythehoodedone; 02-01-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krackythehoodedone View Post
    What about the ''arrow'' reload bug. For well over a year everytime i reload 100 arrows from my quiver another 100 populates my inventory.
    As a Ranger who started with aspirations of being a Sniper before I found out it wasn't horribly viable - I have never seen this happen. I didn't even carry a melee weapon for the first few levels (yeah I know, I suck), and still regularly use my bow when approaching a target, and have never had an issue with this.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen to you, just saying that it might be something that's only happening to a handful of people, hence the length of time it is taking to find the cause and fix it.
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234