Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Went to Llamaland, /quest completions still gives the whole long list.
    It is good to read the thread you reply in sometimes Phax said he tried to implement /raid and /quest split but it's not working.

And to some previous posters: Phax said "next patch" not "this patch".

It is good to read the thread you reply in sometimes
    Advice you should consider taking yourself. Particularly the date things were written. The OP was 2 months ago.

Phax said he tried to implement /raid and /quest split but it's not working.
    Which was prior to U13...

And to some previous posters: Phax said "next patch" not "this patch".
    The next official (non-hotfix) patch. Which is the one on Lammania RIGHT NOW. His post on the subject was 3 weeks ago.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Advice you should consider taking yourself. Particularly the date things were written. The OP was 2 months ago.

Which was prior to U13...

The next official (non-hotfix) patch. Which is the one on Lammania RIGHT NOW. His post on the subject was 3 weeks ago.
    Maybe you have noticed I wasn't replying to OP but to you? Once again, take care to read to what you are replying to, please.

Well, no, that is this patch, next one will be next. Tho i agree that the wording might be ambiguous hence the confusion.

Edit: some mistakes and omissions.
    Last edited by karsion; 03-17-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDearLeader View Post
    A UI would be awesome, yes, but I imagine playing the text game is probably faster/easier/more possible.
    Challenges got a UI from day 1, so why don't Raids and Chains get one too??
    I've been wondering ever since I started playing this game... and a suggestion me and many other already did several times. So, it probably it isn't hard to do, just not on the priorities...

But if it's not in the priorities, then why change the /quest command now?
    It's like the showhelmet command... you could make complex equipment swaps, hotbars, weapon combos... but hiding the helmet had to be typed.

It's a loop inside a circle, wrapped in a sphere... can't understand it.

Please: UI for Raids/Chains, when able. You've proven it is not hard, and you've proven you want to change it.

Thanks in advance.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Phax View Post
    I went ahead and implemented the suggestions in this thread only to find out that there was some missing data that prevented it from working. Losg story short, I'll hopefully be able to come up with a solution for the next official (non-hotfix) patch.
    It's the next patch, so Bumpity bump

PS: I accept all swearing, cursing and "Damn You's" in pm only
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234