Default Wardens of Honor recruiting

Level 44 guild seeks active members of all levels who play several hours a week. We have an airship with buffs. Looking for people who are willing to team up with other guild members to run dungeons. Willingness to organize and lead dungeon runs is a plus. Guild is adult oriented, so expect occasional profanities.

To receive an invitation to the guild, contact one of the following toons: Bonulino, Misanigas, Shavven, Boudecia, Shenval, Shenvow, Temujhin.
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

I am reposting with a little more info about us to attract new members.

We are a small Level 44 guild and we seek active members of all levels, all classes and all races who play several hours a week. It's okay if you are a newbie. We have an airship with amenities. Looking for people who are willing to team up with other guild members to run dungeons. Willingness to organize and lead dungeon runs is a plus. We are friendly and cooperative and expect guild members to be nice to each other in guild chat and during dungeon runs. Guild is adult oriented, so expect occasional minor profanities (although nothing really crude or insulting).

To receive an invitation to the guild, contact one of the following toons: Bonulino, Misanigas, Shavven, Boudecia, Shenval, Shenvow.

i recently started a toon on Argo as a kind of "reset" for myself to remind me of my DDO roots, and what it was like to be a new player (sorta, can't erase knowledge, lol), as well as test out a few new build ideas i have

i've been kinda keeping my ear out for a decent guild to join that wouldn't mind having someone that only plays casually on Argo (1-3 hours a weeknight at most, i play on my main server on weekends)

i'm a big proponent of Team Play, and don't mind leading groups when necessary

if you think i might be WoH material, please let me know
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus451 View Post
    i've been kinda keeping my ear out for a decent guild to join that wouldn't mind having someone that only plays casually on Argo (1-3 hours a weeknight at most, i play on my main server on weekends)
    I sent you a private message in reponse to your posting, but will also respond here. It sounds like you would be a fit for the guild. We are small right now, so there is no guarantee that any of us would be on at the specific time you are on. However, some of our players are on many hours a day, so there is a good probability that there will be someone else on at the same time as you. If you would like, I can mail you an invitation to the guild. Just let me know the name of the toon you want the invitation sent to.

Community Member

I am also looking for a good guild. I'm currently level 9 and still learning a lot about not only the game, but the D&D universe as a whole. I love team play and have no problems leading dungeons i am well versed in. my in game name is "Shiftiey" Let me know if you guys are still recruiting. Thank you.