Default When will U13 reach Lamannia?

So Update 12 rolled out on Lammania in October 2011 (Over 3 months ago) and hit live on 11/9/11 (Well over 2 months ago) and we have not had any new info on the 'preview server' as to Update 13. Is it supposed to be 3-4 months between updates now?

-Capn

Last I heard, U13 is due on live February 22nd, so we'll likely see it hit Lamannia in another week or two... assuming the 2/22 Live date is accurate.

Alternately?

SOON!

Definitive Guide to Bravery Bonuses You've got questions? We've got answers... and bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by KreepyKritter View Post
    Last I heard, U13 is due on live February 22nd, so we'll likely see it hit Lamannia in another week or two... assuming the 2/22 Live date is accurate.

Alternately?

SOON!
    you mean THOON!(tm)

Soon yea... One would hope so, if they are serious about making this a test server.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post
    you mean THOON!(tm)
    I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. Thoon is gone. The KookieKobold is now the Lammaland coordinator. So, I propose the following:

KoKoon™
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 01-24-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. Thoon is gone. The KookieKobold is now the Lammaland coordinator. So, I propose the following:

KoKoon™
    I approve of KoKoon.
    404error shows up in dev tracker. He may not be a developer by job title, but 'dev' is easier to type than 'Miscellaneous Official Turbine Representative'.
    Quote Originally Posted by brentpatty1
    Books are made to be eaten not read.

Community Member

Smile lamania

It just updated for me the three quests are in the harbor and they did not wipe the server. None of the quests are open for the one character I tried. The quests are around the bridge from water works leading to the docks

Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    I approve of KoKoon.
    No.

I approve of KoKoon™.
    Yes.

I approve of KoKOON™.
    New and improved.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.