Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

hoping to get a "forum first" out tomorrow. We'll see though.
    Last edited by Tolero; 05-04-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: mwuhahahahaha!

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Epic Destinies I saw mentioned in Roundtable or forum so far, filled in some details by deduction.

Martial
    Legendary Dreadnought(Fighter)
    Shadowdancer(Rogue)
    Grandmaster of Flowers(Monk)

Divine
    Exalted Angel(Fvs only?)

Primal
    Shiradi Champion(Eladrin/Fey based, possible archery bonus)

Arcane
    Fatesinger(Bard)
    Draconic Incarnation(Sorcerer)
    Magister(Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Xyfiel View Post
    Epic Destinies I saw mentioned in Roundtable or forum so far, filled in some details by deduction.

Martial
    Legendary Dreadnought(Fighter)
    Shadowdancer(Rogue)
    Grandmaster of Flowers(Monk)

Divine
    Exalted Angel(Fvs only?)

Primal
    Shiradi Champion(Eladrin/Fey based, possible archery bonus)

Arcane
    Fatesinger(Bard)
    Draconic Incarnation(Sorcerer)
    Magister(Wizard)
    Those class designations aren't necessarily accurate. Those may have been built with those in mind before others, but they said they aren't class specific, they even said a berserker magister could work with some cool antimagic effects.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    hoping to get a "forum first" out tomorrow. We'll see though.
    No second part of the videos?

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=694

Looks like you can add 'Fury of the Wild' to the Primal section and 'Unyielding Sentinel' to the Divine
    [REDACTED]

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    Those class designations aren't necessarily accurate. Those may have been built with those in mind before others, but they said they aren't class specific, they even said a berserker magister could work with some cool antimagic effects.
    They initially mentioned that you needed 6 levels in a class to unlock certain destinies or 18 to unlock a sphere, so I was listing the classes as such. They changed that though to whatever your highest class is will unlock that sphere. You don't get access to them until you unlock them, which is class/sphere specific.

Community Member

i thought i heard something about another youtube video about the expansion on may 4th but i guess i was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by plukje View Post
    i thought i heard something about another youtube video about the expansion on may 4th but i guess i was wrong
    I thought that was the date for it too.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Community Member

I thought that was the date for it too.
    ahh so i don't see things that are not here =p happy about that but i wonder when the next part comes...

Question

But how are we gonna be able to beta test is a bigger question? I know you have to buy the package before march 31st and I did but what do we use to beta test it?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by demitriesalavator View Post
    But how are we gonna be able to beta test is a bigger question? I know you have to buy the package before march 31st and I did but what do we use to beta test it?
    All indications are that we will be using the Lammania client.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

i hope that the beta isn't when i'm at school -.-" that would suck...

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post
    ***?

Druids are restricted in armor to leather, as putting on metal plate or wearing a shield will conflict with their druidic oath and render several spells null.
    I hope they simply 'forgot' to mention darkleaf and such...

also of interest:

These spells include a mass heal and their form of resurrection called reincarnation.

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    also of interest: These spells include a mass heal and their form of resurrection called reincarnation.
    I'm going to assume that means the mass cures that druid's get, as they are still technically heals, and this info is being spoken by press that doesn't necessarily have all the DDO jargon up to speed.

Juicy statement from that recent preview:

"Druids can summon a pet to aid them in combat (a new pet opens up at every level)."

A new one at every level? As in choices for the animal companions?! If there is a fox in that list all will be awesome.

EDIT: Unless by every level, they mean spell lvl, and that they are talking about Summon Nature's Ally.

Community Member

I'm going to assume that means the mass cures that druid's get, as they are still technically heals, and this info is being spoken by press that doesn't necessarily have all the DDO jargon up to speed.
    I assume mass cure as well, I am curious if there is more difference to reincarnation than just the name (vs. resurrection).

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    I assume mass cure as well, I am curious if there is more difference to reincarnation than just the name (vs. resurrection).
    Well technically reincarnation is more in line with raise dead as far as spell level goes, but I'm pretty sure you take less penalties due to the whole new body thing.

The Evil has begun.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast