I will be TRing my main character into his third life on about January 21, 2012 into a sorcerer, and I need your help mapping out best case scenario for savants.. Current build is located at http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/shoemaker/. He will have wizard and favored soul past lives going in and I'm thinking Drow with 10/10/14/10/12/20 Starting stats.. Expecting this at level 20 to be:
- 16 - STR: +6 item
- 17/18 - DEX: +7 item (18 if I remember to toggle my Koromor's ring to DEX)
- 24 - CON: +6 item +2 Exc item +2 tome
- 18 - INT: +6 item +2 tome @lvl 7
- 16 - WIS: +6 item
- 36 - CHA: +6 item +2 tome +5 ranks +3 enh
- +2 Airship to all of these for 18/20/26/20/18/38 totals...
I was also planning on Fire Savant up until level 14 with a side of Force manipulation, then switching to Air or Cold Savant.. This is where I need help.. Do I wait until 14 to switch or should I do it when taking 12? Personal preferences, which is more fun at 20, Air or Cold? Am I overlooking Earth?