Default Bravery Elite bonus raids - Von and Titan.

I want to form a group who fully intends to finish both of these with bravery, before I out level them. I am 11 now, and level quite quick :P

So, we would need a group of lv 10-12 peoples, who would like to do these, if you are interested, post with what you would like to bring. I Can rog it up somewhat, but another rog/arti won't hurt.

Beyond the 'two hjeelrz n' two castors n' two tankz' anyone else is welcome(as long as you fit the level limits, and have somewhat of a clue as to what your getting into.. it IS an Atma event so it won't go smooth )

And if it don't fill(or circumstances don't allow) I just wanted to post here in case people might enjoy this kind of foolish endeavor

wow sarlona I am disappoint.

Titan.. can't fill... hell I can't even get enough to do it(I need min 3 people to run these 2) and I got ONE guy. LOL

If I could bring a hire, i'd figure a way to do it with one ;P

Really people, are u all so afraid of this 'big bad dungeon' that your unwilling to learn? Its NOT hard if u know what to do, and it only takes 5-10 min of listening to 'know'

Anyways still wanna do these so am pushing for a group tonight. I hope to see you there. (Von 5/6 too)

My TR group is level 7. Sorry you didn't get the TR leveling memo. Maybe next life?
    Co host of Cocktail Hour with Lessah and Samius! and my new blog SamiusGurobo.com for my real thoughts on DDo and everything else. Nothing but good stuff i swear.

Community Member

Would of been there if I had a toon bro. Love those raids expecially elite at level. My nearest toons are 2 and 16 which leaves me out. Good luck with getting it together.
    Eternal Wrath - Kages - Prototypes - Rest ful - Musei - Dizafrabdont - Enkou - Kagehissori - many more"To be human is to have the freedom to control one's own fate." ~Karl Marx~

Community Member

Default I'm game

Just let me know when Atma...Sparkstar is always ready for an easy 55k xp :P I got another guildy wizard that i can get to come too.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiusbot View Post
    My TR group is level 7. Sorry you didn't get the TR leveling memo. Maybe next life?
    There was a memo? Why didn't you tell me when we were hanging at the water cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Would of been there if I had a toon bro. Love those raids expecially elite at level. My nearest toons are 2 and 16 which leaves me out. Good luck with getting it together.
    :*(

Quote Originally Posted by Erruun View Post
    Just let me know when Atma...Sparkstar is always ready for an easy 55k xp :P I got another guildy wizard that i can get to come too.

And spark: Titan is done, it was rough but a HELL of a lot of fun(And no monk to be our jumper :P)

50-ish k xp for the 2 of them.

Now von. I still want to get this done tonight, it will be my third von5 elite run(This kinda annoys me, was trying to do Atma's last/final life as a one-run-then-done for each and every quest and not 'farm' a single one, this von bravery thing kinda screwed that over) but ya, tonight in an hour-2 from now I'm attempting to form another raid for that. Both on elite so anyone 'new' gets bravery. (BUT PLEASE no 'oh i'll just mess it up in 6 so i can redo 5' people please.)

Just farmed VON out the other night. Toon is level 16 now.

These are much easier to find than at level titans, heh.